at the bottom of the forum under user status it shows "invisible users:" how are you supposed to see them if they're invisible? ;D ;D
Maybe they're ghost :)
hey theres one invisible user online. have you no shame. you need to come out of the closet buddy. deal with it your a quadhead. the faster you face reality the easier it is. come on say it with me" i'm a quadhead and i am proud"
Ahh, the ghost rider ;D There's only one cure for closet quadheads: Can you say Rodman 6? (no hazing involved) 8)
i think invisible users r like the administrators of this site n i think there given a choice to log on like normal users or 2 be ''invisible'' so we dont see that their loged in, im not sure, atleast thats true on sum sites u probaly no that any ways lol :-/
COME OUT-COME OUT-WHOEVER YOU ARE.
if i close my eyes do i count as an invisible user ???
COME OUT-COME OUT-WHOEVER YOU ARE.
It's the Maytag Man [smiley=box.gif]
You guys crack me up....
Just think about it for a second.
I stay logged in almost all of the time. For the past 2 days you haven't seen me logged in.Hmmmmmm I wonder who it could be.... ;D
Marco!!!!
I won [smiley=Tongue.gif]
I'm canfused ??? :P
It's the Maytag Man
UH Oh ;D
This is where I got it from..........
Re: Florida is GrowingQuoteAs you can tell by my screen name that I am in the mortgage industry, There was an article in the investor monthly magazine that said out of the top 25 most desirable cities to live in the U.S, Florida has 10 of them.
QuoteGlad you cleared that up(your screen name),I thought that was short for da MAYTAG man....figured you repaired appliances.....my bad!!