Poll
Question:
Is Karma really worth it?
Option 1: Yes
Option 2: No
Option 3: Whats Karma(lol)
I think Karma was a bad choice. I saw some member have -46 thats bad.
With a -14 I see why :o
Karma is a joke i dont know anyone taking it seriously.
......whatever.
there are worst things in life.
Quote from: honda250ex on September 29, 2005, 12:28:54 PM
I think Karma was a bad choice. I saw some member have -46 thats bad.
You will be there soon for starting a poll on karma when we have other threads on the topic already.
Quote from: Raptor700R on September 29, 2005, 12:49:15 PM
Yea I know im already there.
And you deserve every bit of it.
You're kidding right?? You have an entire post about it already... I think you know.
Quote from: Raptor700R on September 29, 2005, 12:56:08 PM
Why?
Dude are your crazy. Like everyone tells you to stop posting and to take it easy and you still continue to post a million new threads and polls per day. I know I have a high post count but thats because I reply to other peoples threads and I dont go creating them. Dude your only option is to delete your name for atleast a week then come back with a new name and apolgize.
Quote from: honda250ex on September 29, 2005, 12:28:54 PM
I think Karma was a bad choice. I saw some member have -46 thats bad.
the both of you need to chill, maybe one day you will look back upon this time of your life and realise that we were trying to help you grow up,,,but for now it aint working.
if there was a member with -46 karma, there's a reason for it and they are not understanding yet,,,,,you both sound like a couple of kids who are used to being told what you want instead of how to get along in regular society.
We are only trying to help.
Id@
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on September 29, 2005, 01:04:12 PM
You're kidding right?? You have an entire post about it already... I think you know.
yeah but was there a poll. (thats the ticket) ;D
Maybe raptor700r trying to be the next Cain. Should we call him little Cain. :K
IF YOU GUNNA PUT KARMA ON SOMEONE GOOD OR BAD YOU SHOULD HAVE TO PUT A REASON AND WHO POSTED IT KIND LIKE EBAY AND ITS FEED BACK IN IT OWN SECTION JUST MY TWO CENTS
Quote from: cutngrs on September 29, 2005, 05:45:39 PM
IF YOU GUNNA PUT KARMA ON SOMEONE GOOD OR BAD YOU SHOULD HAVE TO PUT A REASON AND WHO POSTED IT KIND LIKE EBAY AND ITS FEED BACK IN IT OWN SECTION JUST MY TWO CENTS
I hate how you typed in all capital letters, and used no punctuation.
But I agree with what you said.
rl.
edit: 1234th post lol
i think it should be non anonymous ;D, and a reason why you raised or lowered the comment.
I guess I'll throw out the moron question Ive been wanting to ask, what is karma? :H
as big daddy said before it is the size of your johnson.ha ha i think it is just another thing to talk about and to make polls about . dont know if it is bad karma or good karma or B.S. karma