I am Thankful :
FOR my WIFE
WHO SAYS IT'S HOT DOGS TONIGHT,
BECAUSE SHE IS HOME WITH ME,
AND NOT OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE.
FOR my HUSBAND
WHO IS ON THE SOFA
BEING A COUCH POTATO,
BECAUSE HE IS HOME WITH ME
AND NOT OUT AT THE BARS.
FOR THE TEENAGER
WHO IS COMPLAINING ABOUT DOING DISHES
BECAUSE IT MEANS SHE IS AT HOME,
NOT ON THE STREETS.
FOR THE TAXES I PAY
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I AM EMPLOYED.
FOR THE MESS TO CLEAN AFTER A PARTY
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE
BEEN SURROUNDED BY FRIENDS.
FOR THE CLOTHES THAT FIT A LITTLE TOO SNUG
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I HAVE ENOUGH TO EAT.
FOR MY SHADOW THAT WATCHES ME WORK
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I AM OUT IN THE SUNSHINE
FOR A LAWN THAT NEEDS MOWING,
WINDOWS THAT NEED CLEANING,
AND GUTTERS THAT NEED FIXING
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE A HOME.
FOR ALL THE COMPLAINING
I HEAR ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT
BECAUSE IT MEANS
WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH..
FOR THE PARKING SPOT
I FIND AT THE FAR END OF THE PARKING LOT
BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM CAPABLE OF WALKING
AND I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH TRANSPORTATION.
FOR MY HUGE HEATING BILL
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I AM WARM.
FOR THE LADY BEHIND ME IN CHURCH
WHO SINGS OFF KEY BECAUSE IT MEANS
I CAN HEAR.
FOR THE PILE OF LAUNDRY AND IRONING
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I HAVE CLOTHES TO WEAR.
FOR WEARINESS AND ACHING MUSCLES
AT THE END OF THE DAY
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE BEEN
CAPABLE OF WORKING HARD.
FOR THE ALARM THAT GOES OFF
IN THE EARLY MORNING HOURS
BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM ALIVE.
AND FINALLY, FOR TOO MUCH E-MAIL
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE
FRIENDS WHO ARE THINKING OF ME.
Live well, Laugh often, & Love with all of your heart!
Well said. :)
I'm thankful that i'm still alive after the crash I had two weeks ago. ''I'm still sore''!!!
In everything give Thanks
Sometimes we take the simple things for granted.
I'm thankful I have one of thoes small gas cans that cost $8.00 to fill up instead $5.00
It reminds me that I have a nice quad to ride and when riding it takes my mind off some of them things I worry about.
Quote from: Magnum330 on September 29, 2005, 12:23:54 AM
Sometimes we take the simple things for granted.
I'm thankful I have one of thoes small gas cans that cost $8.00 to fill up instead $5.00
It reminds me that I have a nice quad to ride and when riding it takes my mind off some of them things I worry about.
Where did you find a 1/2gallon gas can? lol ..... but that is the truth, at least we can afford the gas to put in our quads to take our minds off some of the stuff going on in the world right now.
finally, a positive thread!!! :bow.gif
Wonderful message!!! ;D ;D ;D
Thank you for that tread. :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp
Very nice bro. Finally a thread with no controversy. :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif
Very well put!!!!!
This would be great to priint and tape to your bathroom mirror just to remind us every morning how lucky we are.
Just copy it and paste it into Notebook or Wordpad
This is a great message, and thank you for posting it. ;)
Great Post ;D
i am thankful for having such a vivid imagination.
i defer from reality to keep my sanity. ;D ;D
Awsome post.........
Wonderful! ;D It really makes me think about how everyone complains about things when they should really be thankful!