Check out my little guy trying on Daddy's new atv boots ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
You know by age 10 he'll whoop you but riding right? ;)
I like his shirt ;D
Nice boots but Awesome shirt.
i have those same boots! soak them in WD40 and let them dry for a few hours and wipe off with dry rag and you wont have to suffer the new boot syndrome ;)
I see a 2 stroke in his future. ;) Cute kid. Boots look perdy. -Mark
Quote from: dreth on September 28, 2005, 08:11:01 AM
i have those same boots! soak them in WD40 and let them dry for a few hours and wipe off with dry rag and you wont have to suffer the new boot syndrome ;)
I gotta try that on my next pair for sure. How you been feeling D?
Can I have your old ones? Nice boots!
I'll take the left boot ::)
Cute pic. Already have him riding?
They look a little big. 2:L
Sport you're too funny ;D
He's 4 and rides a pw50. He will definitely be outriding me at a young age. He is still on training wheels and already knows some tricks. He does them while riding to show off. 8)
Dreth - thanks for the advice I'll definitely do that.
Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on September 28, 2005, 01:33:40 PM
I'll take the left boot ::)
that aint right! that just aint right!
but i geuss its true ;)
A LIL BIG FOR HIM