This event is sponsored by one of my clients, SafeTeenDriver.org (http://safeteendriver.org), so if you're in the area stop on by.
Mark your calendar and stop on by to the C.A.R.S. show!
Show Off Your Ride
Cars - Trucks - Motorcycles
Open to the Public
Featuring High School C.A.R.S. Clubs
Door prizes, trophies, music, food.
Saturday, October 29, 2005
9:00am - 5:00pm
Alonso High School
8302 Montague St.
Tampa, FL
(http://www.safeteendriver.org/cars102905.jpg)
Think there will be some mopars there?
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on September 28, 2005, 04:16:49 PM
Think there will be some mopars there?
Yea, probably some neons. I don't think there will be any classic mopars.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 28, 2005, 04:20:13 PM
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on September 28, 2005, 04:16:49 PM
Think there will be some mopars there?
Yea, probably some neons. I don't think there will be any classic mopars.
Yea, I'm not exactly a big fan of the newer mopars. I really like the new srt jeep but the new charger doesnt do it for me. I really love road runners, gtxs, and superbees.
I might take my caddy out there, and show all those little ricers a real american gangsta car. lol
CADDY'S RULE
;D My very first car was a 72 cadi coupe, creme w/spokes and wide white walls. I was pimpin then. We're talking back in the late 70's. Wish I still had that old cadi' :'(
is there an fee to be in the car show becouse im really thinking about taking it out there and i need to know what kinda money i need.
I'm not really sure. Here's a link with a phone number and email for more specific questions.
http://www.tampagov.net/dept_police/cars/show_off_ride.asp
Maybe I'll take my pimped out Tahoe out there! I gots a lot of mods. All the other trucks I see, they only have rims.
For those interested, I just added some photos of the event on safeteendriver.org site.
http://www.safeteendriver.org/cars102905.php