Welcome Chino our neighbor who finally made it to a ride , and he did it with a laceration healing on his throttle thumb!!! His blaster is awesome........looked good flying down the trails, so used to seeing it coming down the alley to visit ................lol...... He also took the second group pic at the pit and stayed longer and rode with ppark350se and atvtrailer.......We will do lots more rides with him...........
;D :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :Y
Welcome !! ;)
He must be awesome, he rides a Blaster 8)
Welcome, Chino!
Good ridin' with you Sunday.
WELCOME
Was that the Blue and white Blaster? that rode with Jungalo? nice piece
Welcome :)
got to rep for them blasters ;) ;) welcome to the site to :ThumbsUp.gif
Welcome
bump!
Hey welcome to the site. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you on that ride. See ya on another one.
Thanks for the welcome guys.I'm just figuring out these forum sites. I will be on other rides too!! As long as there is fuel for my Blaster,I'm there. Looking at the possibility of buying my buddies LT 400 Susuki when he gets the new 450. Hope to see some of ya'll soon