I go to sunshine and I have to wear all of my gear. But my boots scracth the sides of my Plastic. Is there any kind of tap to put on top. I was thinking Window tint?
its part of riding you cant really stop it unless you have white plastics.
graphics kit and stickers.
Get used to it... It's a quad,Not a Bently..
Aftermarket plastics are pretty cheap
Sell it or put in on a pedestal & just look at it.
Yea that pretty bad man. Happens alot. When you sell it buy a new body.
:'( :'( :'(yea put window tint on it, thats the ticket, or maybe duct tape, or just shrink wrap the whole bike
Mabe you should just cut a hole
I can tell that you have never had a real bike.. You are taking it real easy on this one... After three more bikes, you wont care as much..
You can put number plate background on it. I used it to make frame guards so my boots don't rub the powder coating off of the frame.
Yea..........kool
GRAPHIC KIT
Aftermarket arent available yet. You are looking at about 400.00 for new OEM and those only come blue or white.
Also You can use WD40 or plastic renew to blend in scratches and create shine
Silicone spray or WD40-it would be a bad investment to get new plastics, unless you're selling it. It's going to happen-Don't replace unless they're cracked and hanging off.
Especially on the track-it's not how pretty you look, it's how fast you go!!
Just put a sticker and shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!