Who makes a good battery for four wheelers? I have two Bombardiers that are both less than a year old. I had to replace one already, and this morning, the other one is so bad, it won't even take a charge.
Cutngrs had to replace his in the ds650, I also have a ds650. Unfortunately Bombardier is a odd size battery, and you will probably have to get it at a dealer :'(, Cut paid 95.00 for his!.
Damned Canadians anyway, Good luck and if you find something post where you found it !!!!!
Try interstate. If there is a dealer/warehouse near you they might have it.
Try battery usa, I know they can make just about any size shape battery
Yeah, I checked locally for a battery before I bought one at the dealer last time. You're right, it's an oddball size, they have them in all sizes except that one. I had to buy from the dealer too. I'm just worried it will be a pos too.
I went to lowes and got a ujniversal tractor battery for my Polaris fit fine works fine, 27 bucs. ;)
Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on September 25, 2005, 07:31:21 PM
I went to lowes and got a ujniversal tractor battery for my Polaris fit fine works fine, 27 bucs. ;)
Sport66 is right. If you keep a floating charger (which you can get for about $5 on sale at Harbor Freight Tools www.harborfreight.com ) a cheap battery will last just as long. The biggest problem with Wet-cell batteries in an ATV or bike is all the rattle'n that causes them to die prematurely. Dry-cell is the way to go if you got the bucks for it.