Have a great dayand enjoy that 50 ;)
happy B day Jeff
happy birthday.
rl.
Happy B-Day Jeff. I am only 10 years and 2 days behind you!!
Gerald
Happy birthday Jeff. This is Bush Hog we rode with you at Rodman last year. Have a good one. I just turned 50 Wednesday. :( :)
hope I'm still ridin when I reach your advanced years ;-)
errr, I mean young years 8)
Id@
happy b-day
thanks guys. its been a great weekend so far. my mind says im 25 but my body, well it knows the truth.
jeff
Quote from: Bush Hog on September 25, 2005, 03:04:49 PM
Happy birthday Jeff. This is Bush Hog we rode with you at Rodman last year. Have a good one. I just turned 50 Wednesday. :( :)
i remember joe. happy birthday back to you.
jeff
Happy B-day Old Man! lol Jasper is dry and I'll be headed there Saturday BTW.
Happy Birthday!!
happy birthday!!
happy b-day
happy birthday
Jeff, happy bday man. Celebration next weekend at the Eureka ride.
Jeff, have a great one!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAIL GUIDE. ;D
I don't know how I missed this one but happy birthday Jeff
50 years young ;), Happy late b-day
Have a good one!
you may be 50, but you drive like your 18! happy birthday.