ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: 2006YFZ450 on September 25, 2005, 12:33:05 AM

Title: Any 1 goin to Sunshine
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on September 25, 2005, 12:33:05 AM
Im goin to sunshine mx sunday.  anyone else goin Sunday thats (9/25/05) I'll be there with my Raptor 700R
Title: Re: Any 1 goin to Sunshine
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on September 25, 2005, 10:50:29 AM
What time? I might drive out and watch a little. How much $ for spectators?
Title: Re: Any 1 goin to Sunshine
Post by: Honda250ex on September 29, 2005, 07:00:12 PM
$5
Title: Re: Any 1 goin to Sunshine
Post by: RL400 on September 29, 2005, 09:19:45 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 25, 2005, 10:50:29 AM
What time? I might drive out and watch a little. How much $ for spectators?
lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

have fun,

rl.
Title: Re: Any 1 goin to Sunshine
Post by: Honda250ex on October 02, 2005, 07:33:51 PM
TELL ME ABOUT IT
Title: Re: Any 1 goin to Sunshine
Post by: #74 crf250r on October 06, 2005, 01:44:53 AM
I was at sunshine today i finnaly got my bike back the track was sweet i think raptor350 was there to
Title: Re: Any 1 goin to Sunshine
Post by: 53yfz450 on October 06, 2005, 02:48:59 AM
YES I WAS. ;)
Title: Re: Any 1 goin to Sunshine
Post by: Honda250ex on October 06, 2005, 12:47:05 PM
I might be going Sunday!
Title: Re: Any 1 goin to Sunshine
Post by: Honda250ex on October 07, 2005, 06:51:18 PM
Whene is your dad coming back??????? Tuesday?
Title: Re: Any 1 goin to Sunshine
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on October 14, 2005, 01:06:55 PM
Yes im goin Sunday who else is coming?
Title: Re: Any 1 goin to Sunshine
Post by: WOODY_450r on October 14, 2005, 09:22:51 PM
Ya i dont think I'm ever going to be back at sunshine with my raptor.

But when I get my yfz, I'll get out there

P.S.  sunshine is bad luck for my raptor. ;)
Title: Re: Any 1 goin to Sunshine
Post by: Honda250ex on October 18, 2005, 08:02:40 PM
Me and Raptor700 were there it was not bad not alot of people were there though!