Another question for you guys about my POS polaris 700..
Riding my bike the other day and all of the sudden I hear snap!.. Right rear tire had no more power... Got back to the house and relized that the splines on the upper part of the cv axle were stripped where they go into the rear gearcase! The axle was more stripped than the ring gear.. I tried JB weld and it didnt work...
Any Suggestions about a good epoxy or glue or maybe another idea?
Thanks In Advance
Another Sad Polaris Owner
Where do you live? I just tooko my King Quad axles to Dependable Driveshaft in Clearwater and he rebulit the CV joints for $96 out the door. He is real good and VERY honest.
I live in SW florida in North Port... More info on that would be appreciated.
Quote from: bugmanjr on September 24, 2005, 09:55:49 PM
I live in SW florida in North Port... More info on that would be appreciated.
It's called dependable driveshaft in Clearwater. I have the number on my notepad, I'll get it for you. Give Roger a call and tell him Mike with the Suzuki axles sent you. I told him I'd spread the good job/service that I got.
I'm guessing it wouldn't cost more than $10 to ship them up here. Otherwise,it's an hr and a half drive.
bugman,
The number is 727-573-9107. Roger at Dependable driveshaft.