Who going... ;)
what is the Columbus Day Regatta? Floating party off Miami.
i was going to go but then my mom said lets go to ocala so im going to ocala
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
WE WILL BE THERE,WE GO EVERY YEAR...
i would go but its too far away.
Thinking about it. I've seen lot's of pics of this event. Seems pretty awesome. I'm looking for another boat right now. May need to go to Sarasota that weekend to look.
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
cody its worth it. ;) Thats all of the g rated pictures
the stories i've heard of that place is CRAZY. i'ma talkin xxx rated stuff. definitely not a family outing event. i've never been to the regatta but i can tell you this on any given sunday, elliot key rocks. talk about eye candy.
one year my wife and i will go.
you going big-daddy?
yes sir, getting the boat ready. I only like to go sunday morning early, thats the best time.
sunday morning? i thought it was monday.
its starts friday night. call me ;)
Quote from: florida gator on September 24, 2005, 04:12:27 PM
Thinking about it. I've seen lot's of pics of this event. Seems pretty awesome. I'm looking for another boat right now. May need to go to Sarasota that weekend to look.
If you're in Sarasota picking up a boat give me a buzz. 941-351-8661. I'm not sure if I'll be at the event that weekend. My friend got rid of his boat a few weeks back and is still looking. If we can't go please have fun for us.