http://photobucket.com/albums/b241/Yamaha700R/?action=view¤t=700R002.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b241/Yamaha700R/?action=view¤t=700R001.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b241/Yamaha700R/?action=view¤t=Raptor700R006.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b241/Yamaha700R/?action=view¤t=Raptor700R008.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b241/Yamaha700R/?action=view¤t=Raptor700R010.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b241/Yamaha700R/?action=view¤t=Raptor700R011.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b241/Yamaha700R/?action=view¤t=Raptor700R013.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b241/Yamaha700R/?action=view¤t=Raptor700R016.jpg
dam that is a nice bike!
Bike looks real good, BTW good luck with it.
I was wondering if you might be intrested in buying skin plates for the a-arms and 06 YFZ450 shocks, they are in the for sale section under T2Raptor, no big deal if not intrested, I tought I bring it to your attention.
my brother-in-law bought one. very nice. has tons of torque. rode it at the track so really could not open it up. powerful and smooth nonetheless. he just bought new wheels and tires and yfz shocks for mx riding. am going to ride it to see how it rides with the changes.
Nice bike... lets see some pics of that thing in action.
ewww crapy bike its a yamamadog lol j/p nice bike
very nice..
i wanna see that thing dirty..
lol i liked the towel underneath the grad bar.. lol shows u care..
awesome bike you have to post some pics of that thing in the trails or sumthing lol ;D
That'a pretty bike, I'll bet it hauls some serious a**. SWEET!
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW RAPPY
Nice bike, i do have 1 question. That last few pics, is that like a heres what its gonna look like when i try to ride my first wheelie pic. :P
Yea your right. I'll probably be on my grab-bar.
I dont think the rappy can pop a wheelie in 4th gear sitting on the seat!
now lets see it dirty, nice quad
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 18, 2005, 10:24:43 PM
I dont like to get new stuff dirty
Have you ridden it yet?
Yea he has been at sunshine like twice, and rode at are uncles lot in Zepherhills ;D its sweet I rode its suspention is nice but I like the YFZ better!!
Raptor 700 , congrats on your new bike. I just purchased mine yesterday I decided to go white on mine. Will post pics soon. I am a utility rider but when I saw this beast I had to have her.
Awsome now there's 2 '06 Raptor's on the site. You made a good choice with the raptor and it's EFI. Hope you have a great time riding.
I like to see them pics of the white/silver
Nice!!!! I want one! :bow.gif
I saw one last weekend out at the clean up ride, white/ silver. It looked super good.
Are we ever going to see them in action? Some airs, power slides, wheelies, please guys anything!
All the pictures I've seen are floor room pics, nice and clean.
I will post my white & silver 700 pics, I got it Tuesday and I haven't had a chance to ride it because of the storm prep. I live in Ft Myers and Wilma is headed our way. It still has that show room smell. I'll place some action shots next weekend.
Quote from: Thrumud on October 23, 2005, 05:31:22 AM
I will post my white & silver 700 pics, I got it Tuesday and I haven't had a chance to ride it because of the storm prep. I live in Ft Myers and Wilma is headed our way. It still has that show room smell. I'll place some action shots next weekend.
Hey, where do you ride? I live right by you, I'm in Cape Coral.
ive got a pic of him riding would you all like to see it. :R
Quote from: raptor350 on October 23, 2005, 03:32:52 PM
ive got a pic of him riding would you all like to see it. :R
YES LOL
ok. 2:L
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/sunshinemotocross002.jpg)
Yes I remeber that day at Sunshine MX. Give me a couple of weeks so I can get some parts on my quad before I have to race you Raptor350.
Yea I got to get a new quad too so it's going to take some time until I get some cash.
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 24, 2005, 12:24:46 PM
Yes I remeber that day at Sunshine MX. Give me a couple of weeks so I can get some parts on my quad before I have to race you Raptor350.
im ready when you are. well actually its going to be a while till i get my crank fixed. ???
No Probelemo....
Nice ATV! ;)
Quote from: 440ex on November 24, 2005, 06:12:34 PM
Nice ATV! ;)
looks good I had an 2001 loved it...just was not enuff for me....hows this one run next to the old ones?
Well I never ridin the Old Raptor but the '06 is a couple inches wider and has better handling....Well it's a fast quad ;D
wel i have rode a old one and they suck they r one of the worst quads i have ever ridin..
but my freind told me these new ones r so bad.. but there not much of a mx quad because of there still top heavy..
Well it's a YFZ for MX but it's way better for MX than the old raptor's. I hard;y ever get tippy on my Raptor I just powerslide. I was at Sand Mt. today and rode their for a couple of ours and had a blast. I Drag raced a KFX400 and blew the doors off of it and Raced a Tricked out TRX450R and came out Tied.
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 28, 2005, 12:53:26 AM
Well it's a YFZ for MX but it's way better for MX than the old raptor's. I hard;y ever get tippy on my Raptor I just powerslide. I was at Sand Mt. today and rode their for a couple of ours and had a blast. I Drag raced a KFX400 and blew the doors off of it and Raced a Tricked out TRX450R and came out Tied.
ur a lier. I was there and I looked for you. no 700r or lightning.
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on November 28, 2005, 12:55:53 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 28, 2005, 12:53:26 AM
Well it's a YFZ for MX but it's way better for MX than the old raptor's. I hard;y ever get tippy on my Raptor I just powerslide. I was at Sand Mt. today and rode their for a couple of ours and had a blast. I Drag raced a KFX400 and blew the doors off of it and Raced a Tricked out TRX450R and came out Tied.
ur a lier. I was there and I looked for you. no 700r or lightning.
Where where you Raptor? Are you real?
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on November 28, 2005, 12:55:53 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 28, 2005, 12:53:26 AM
Well it's a YFZ for MX but it's way better for MX than the old raptor's. I hard;y ever get tippy on my Raptor I just powerslide. I was at Sand Mt. today and rode their for a couple of ours and had a blast. I Drag raced a KFX400 and blew the doors off of it and Raced a Tricked out TRX450R and came out Tied.
ur a lier. I was there and I looked for you. no 700r or lightning.
he was there parked by the kiddy track :P
he wa ;)s in your vid.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 28, 2005, 01:26:48 AM
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on November 28, 2005, 12:55:53 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 28, 2005, 12:53:26 AM
Well it's a YFZ for MX but it's way better for MX than the old raptor's. I hard;y ever get tippy on my Raptor I just powerslide. I was at Sand Mt. today and rode their for a couple of ours and had a blast. I Drag raced a KFX400 and blew the doors off of it and Raced a Tricked out TRX450R and came out Tied.
ur a lier. I was there and I looked for you. no 700r or lightning.
he was there parked by the kiddy track :P
he wa ;)s in your vid.
I didnt see the lighting.
We were parked behind the Beg. MX track under this Oak tree. What kind of quad were you riding? I hit the MX track a couple times than went to the flat track and cruised the trails...
And o yea im not a liar... :cursing.gif :cursing.gif
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 28, 2005, 02:11:17 AM
And o yea im not a liar... :cursing.gif :cursing.gif
o good. 8)
oh i saw him in are video hes going over the single to double when i am i think.
I didn't see you? Well anyways Sans Mt. is a awsome place to ride...Why wasn't their anybody at the Hill Climb or on the trails.
I saw a few people go up on the trails
I saw motorcross maverick doing some tricks but that was the most action I saw!