Saw a few fast quads there last night! Some of you guys who have been talkin bout coming out should get w/ us some night and go! Its kind of centrally located for alot of us!
1/8 MILE DRAG.
Saw a quad there last night doing 6.6 to 6.7's @ 102mph w/ no spray and a 1.41 60 ft! consistenly too! I wonder who he was??!! :-[ ;)
jt
I don't know, but if we come down there he better get that spray out....We all know POP's has some tricks up his sleeves...He still running, we thought he retired.
Im ready when yall are!
Hey RTR ....HOW'S IT BEEN ??? I'll go up there .. only one hour away for me .... PM Me your Phone No. ,, i got's some question's for you and "Pop's" about a 330 Cyl .....
HR,
theres one for sale on PS
aight
Git it Rags !! ;) ;D
Do any of these drag strips allow any test and tune days or are they all just flat out racing? Also, is the strip asphalt or dirt?
i think they have T & T on thursday nights... its asphalt..
Thanks for the info.
TNT is thurday from 6-11 pm, Friday from 6-12 and Sat from 4-6 pm Sat night program starts 6 till done
I am in Winter Haven, let me know when yall will be out there. I love watching the drags.
Quote from: RTR_380 on September 24, 2005, 03:06:42 PM
Saw a few fast quads there last night! Some of you guys who have been talkin bout coming out should get w/ us some night and go! Its kind of centrally located for alot of us!
1/8 MILE DRAG.
Saw a quad there last night doing 6.6 to 6.7's @ 102mph w/ no spray and a 1.41 60 ft! consistenly too! I wonder who he was??!! :-[ ;)
jt
W H A T E V E R ! ;D
Let me know I'll go.
I will be there in Dec for the wicked race.Let get a poll on who all is going to come. If you fla boys will even show up.
I plan on being there..