I need a head count of people here that own at RR and are not in the RR members section on this site. Myself and a couple others on here are helping RR to get some important information out regarding the elections in January.
how bout "wanna be members" ;D
What RR members section?
Quote from: mainetoo2005 on September 24, 2005, 09:05:50 AM
What RR members section?
they're obviously keeping something from some of us.
rl.
There is a RR deed owners section. PM Bones with proof of ownership and he'll add you. There is a $12 charge to pay for monitoring and the upkeep.
Board member elections are coming up and there is a lot of good info in there.
I am. i have to get my dad to give me the deed and 12 bucks so i can join. :)
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 24, 2005, 10:19:52 AM
I am. i have to get my dad to give me the deed and 12 bucks so i can join. :)
I know you have a deed, You wouldn't have got through the gate lastweekend without it. ;D
Just paypal Bones $12 and put ther reason why in the subject line.
Mike can you ask Mr Bones, how many people we have on the forum?
For the paypal do i need to put the shipping stuff in or no shipping required?
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 24, 2005, 10:39:52 AM
For the paypal do i need to put the shipping stuff in or no shipping required?
no shipping required, just $12 - no more, no less.
rl.
mike, add me to your deed, and ill send bones $12 and you $10 for your troubles, lol. I wish.
lol..... Mine is full or else I would be glad to.
ricky, add me to your deed and ill send mr. bones $12 and then send you $10 for your troubles. lol, i wish. I figure ill try everyone til someone says yes.
Call me ;)
I accidently read this post, who should i send my money to?
Just paypal MrBones $12 and show that you're a deed holder,put the reason why in the subject line on paypal.