8) My letter just made it in dirt wheels magzine in nov 2005
iuess.It's in letters area and it's on page 50.I wrote it back 8months ago.
At least that is so good news about.I wrote about 5 or 6 letters them
this year so far.
thats awesome. i haven't recieved mine yet but i also sent in a letter two issues ago. the november issue will be the third.
KOOL! thats pretty neet. I just hope you used spell and gramer check on it.
JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING TAKE IT EASY!!
I AM NO JOURNALIST EITHER,LOL
Well price on dirtwheels went down to 14.99$ for one year and 27.99$ for two years.Thats untill next year the price goes back up.
Well i'm going renew my soon next month. :)
Congrats man ! ;D
THAT REEEEAAAALLLL COOL!
wow thats cool, i get it in the mail, so i will look for it....i wonder why it takes so long
i havent gotten mine in along time guess its time to renew it lol
I read my every month.And I do finsh them up reading them in few weeks.
Well my show is back on tommrrow on oln atv magzine tv
I have tivo system record it on my directv it's 40GB dvr system.
very cool with tvio system.So far i own
system almost year so far.I still like it :) :Fp :ThumbsUp.gif
Congrats! You're a nationally renowned writer now :)
:) I like letters area in Dirtwheels and I like the way people
show off there atv 4x4 machines.Well my fav I like is new king quad
it had the mods on proload shocks and front lock diff and I like
2002-2005 honda ranchers too bad they don't have front diff lock
in them.And kaw bayou machines.thanks everybody.
Let me know you see my letter in nov iuess on page 50.
thanks,
amhighlander 8)
I still didnt get mine yet :-\
bump :Approve.gif