Is it to early to start thinking about planning a winter ride?
Being a NJ transplant to FL, I miss riding in the snow.
There's nothing more fun than letting loose on a frozen lake.
Anyone have any suggestions, or would anyone be up for an idea like this?
This would probably have to be a week long thing..as the drive up and back would kill 2 days.
Maybe rent some cabins in WV or NC
Hey UncleRico
The Grizz Family is going to Coal Creek Mountain for Winter break
Dec 16-28 http://www.coalcreekohv.com/
Mama Grizz
That sounds like fun in tenn. are there cabins to stay there ?
yes they have cabins
Mama Grizz
Hey fellow northern,
What part of jersey are you from? I'm from fort lee and sparta. Did you ever ride in blairstown. I miss new jersey riding.
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on September 27, 2005, 05:40:58 PM
Hey fellow northern,
What part of jersey are you from? I'm from fort lee and sparta. Did you ever ride in blairstown. I miss new jersey riding.
I was born in Red Bank, raised in Patterson.
I will be in WV over Thanksgiving!
I grew up in Monmouth County, on the mean streets of Holmdel.
Went to HS at St Rose in Belmar.
We use to tear it up in NJ back in the day when I rode an ATC and had an Odyssey. Keansburg Beach use to be fair game back then.