who does the best powdercoating around here. whats gene laskers place called?? ... i need to get ahold of some of these people so i can get my frame powdercoated cause the guy that did it last did a CRappy job
give a shout out to le-vinson he had some done by a guy in umatilla right close to saltsdale....i seen his work, and it looks SWEET....very very clean work....
8)
Lasker Powder Coating
9601 Norwood Drive
Tampa, FL 33624
813-964-5667
The guy LE_Vinson used is called Sterlings. I didn't see them on anywho.com. PM him he can give you the info.
A little diggin and..... I found it ;D
Sterling Equipment & Manufacturco of Cntrl FLA Inc
803 Line Street
Umatilla, FL 32784
352-669-3255
thank you for the info, im gonna call and see what the prices are!! .....
Yeah, Sterling did a great job! The powdercoat we used on my bike was a pain in the azz and he did a great job on it... so if he can do that, he can surely make yours look great too, lol :)
heh, Gene Lasker, he used to be on bubba the love spong'es show....
More importanly, he was a sprint car driver @ eastbay raceway... this is how he knew bubba.
I used Laskers to do my quad. I think most everyone on here can vouch he did a great job at a excellent price. No regrets using him and will use him again in future.
QuoteI used Laskers to do my quad. I think most everyone on here can vouch he did a great job at a excellent price. No regrets using him and will use him again in future.
:o Does this mean what i think it does Jeff?
yo Man .. i snapped my Frame and im getting it power Coated,gussedeted and Welded for 400 bucks. And im getting my sub Frame power coated for 70. He is Located in North Fl. Near Orlando
http://www.allterrainperformance.com/powdercoating.htm