Typoglycemia
Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can read it
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in wah! t oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)-
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
THAT IS GOOD AND TRUE
That is pretty cool
I must admit, it was easy to read once I got started. Interesting.
They say you learn something new every day of your life, I hope that's not the only thing I learn today. ;D
;D ;D!sdrawkcab daer uoy nac tub. looc staht
!ereh fo tuo em teg !pleh
Iliketotypewithnospacessometimesbecausenobodycanfigureitout.
alls i gots to say is : 00100100100010001111000,
and i'm sick and tired of: 01010110100010010110010.
so ya'll can: 0101010100011100.
OH MY GOD. I CANT BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT!
100001001000000961355002853033223982620509895641707032948796591017281304356000232829794482773836136898222403556958024533685308961181810788692057238139807481396789043639539228552490082730983675399440271579581664331520974563183611129188490081035135816796083518657581225487512895488.00
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 23, 2005, 11:08:56 AM
0100001001000001010011100010000001000111010001010101001001011001001000010010000001001000010001010010000001001010010101010101001101010100001000000101001101000001010010010100010000100000010001000100100101010010010101000101100100100000010101110100111101010010010001000101001100101110
them there are fightin words! :box.gif