Has anyone heard the rumor that DadeCity has lost his lease?
no, have you called them up?
That would be big if it's true. :(
It is not true. I asked Randy at the first of the year adout it and he said they just signed a 5 year lease.
well, we were just told that the lease was up ending this year..
Personally I couldn't care any less if Dade City went out.
Randy, as most people will tell you, is a jerk. I can deal
with that though, what concerns me is:
For a track that has had as much success as he does you
would think some time and money could be reinvested
back into it to make a really nice raceway. INSTEAD of a
practically jumpless, onelined place to get hurt that has
virtually remained the same for some 20+ years.
Of course this is just my opinion, race there for yourself and
make up your own mind.
dade city rules lol; :ThumbsDown.gif
Quote from: 310R_Dude on September 24, 2005, 01:40:10 AM
Randy, as most people will tell you, is a jerk. I can deal
with that though, what concerns me is:
practically jumpless, onelined place to get hurt that has
virtually remained the same for some 20+ years.
Of course this is just my opinion, race there for yourself and
make up your own mind.
Couldn't agree more. Whatever safety factor he raises by not having any jumps, he loses by not marking the corners when he changes the direction/layout every week. As for the personality part, I'd be willing to bet that guys own mamma don't like him.
I truly dont like randy my self because i had a broken leg an was using a golf cart toget around and he made me leave the track.