This site is great, i've made a good amount of friends because of this site. Gives everyone a chance to meet good people on the weekends and such and have fun. The forum lets us talk about the latest atv's, mods, etc etc. and just have on here. It Seems like this past week things have been getting a little out of hand and everyone is taking for granted what we have here. Lets drop all the bs. If you dont like someone and you HAVE to call them out on it, do it in a private message and get it straightened out. Please dont pollute the forums with anything like that. This post isnt to get anyone mad or to start any problems. All im asking is that everyone just remember why you joined the site and what you use it for. Dont abuse this place, its great.
I know i repeat myself but give me a break. :P
great post, Right on the money. :ThumbsUp.gif
Thank you
Mama Grizz
Yeah, well said. I sometimes get a little worked up about some of the posts on this site, but this is the greatest site ever and it can only get better! :)
I think we just need a GIANT group ride. I actually believe with all the hurricanes going on lately that it is stressing everyone out, even though we are not directly affected by it. Notice how all this started when Katrina Hit, and now that Rita is hitting its starting again. Sounds crazy, but could be true.
Good point bro, i think you are right. I think we need a big ride or party or something were we can all get together.
Hey ReRoofing party at my house Oct 1 j/k
Mama Grizz
Yea sometimes their is a lot of bull on here. I treat it like dog poop when I see it I move over and go around and look somewhere else.
I will say this it is nice to see some giving each other the >:D and know they are just playing around. Like cain and others.
Giving others the >:D makes the day go by a little better.
Yeah, I know my day goes by easier with all the laughs I get from this site.
Quote from: Magnum330 on September 22, 2005, 10:28:10 PM
Yea sometimes their is a lot of bull on here. I treat it like dog poop when I see it I move over and go around and look somewhere else.
I will say this it is nice to see some giving each other the >:D and know they are just playing around. Like cain and others.
Giving others the >:D makes the day go by a little better.
Now that is smart that is the first thing we should say and do when we wake up in the morning. You know what I bet it didnt even hurt when you walked around that poop but some people dont want to give you that option to be strong and be responsible to avoid the poop maybe when I wake up tomorrow I will call someone and ask if I should step in the poop or avoid it. That seems to be the trend today. Lets stick together if we all need to vote what happens lets do it. I will tell you being a newby on this site from what I have seen lately I dont seem to be as welcome here as last year. This is no way an opinion Sand Mountain Speedway But the opinion of Pat O'Brian Not Irish American But American Thanks
Quote from: Sandmountainspeedway.com on September 22, 2005, 11:28:06 PM
Quote from: Magnum330 on September 22, 2005, 10:28:10 PM
Yea sometimes their is a lot of bull on here. I treat it like dog poop when I see it I move over and go around and look somewhere else.
I will say this it is nice to see some giving each other the >:D and know they are just playing around. Like cain and others.
Giving others the >:D makes the day go by a little better.
Now that is smart that is the first thing we should say and do when we wake up in the morning. You know what I bet it didnt even hurt when you walked around that poop but some people dont want to give you that option to be strong and be responsible to avoid the poop maybe when I wake up tomorrow I will call someone and ask if I should step in the poop or avoid it. That seems to be the trend today. Lets stick together if we all need to vote what happens lets do it. I will tell you being a newby on this site from what I have seen lately I dont seem to be as welcome here as last year. This is no way an opinion Sand Mountain Speedway But the opinion of Pat O'Brian Not Irish American But American Thanks
LOL love the disclaimer at the end
Thank You!
I allways hate it when it gushes up between your toes... (http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-019.gif) ugh!
Quote from: gearhead400 on September 22, 2005, 09:45:41 PM
This site is great, i've made a good amount of friends because of this site. Gives everyone a chance to meet good people on the weekends and such and have fun. The forum lets us talk about the latest atv's, mods, etc etc. and just have on here. It Seems like this past week things have been getting a little out of hand and everyone is taking for granted what we have here. Lets drop all the bs. If you dont like someone and you HAVE to call them out on it, do it in a private message and get it straightened out. Please dont pollute the forums with anything like that. This post isnt to get anyone mad or to start any problems. All im asking is that everyone just remember why you joined the site and what you use it for. Dont abuse this place, its great.
I know i repeat myself but give me a break. :P
Right on brother !!! ;) ;D
I AGREE WITH QUAD BUT I STILL THINK YOUR A BUNCH OF TOOLS :)
Cut just cause you got a big tool dont mean you need to call us tools !! :o ;) ;D