Poll
Question:
How does ATVflorida.com stand up with other sites?
Option 1: Awsome
Option 2: Good
Option 3: OK
Option 4: Poor
Option 5: None of the above
Alot of members are giving me crap about me with my new quad. I thibk ATVflorida.com was awsome when I joined a couple months ago but now it really is going downhill.
ill give you 5 tries to guess what i voted.
rl.
i aint given u crap. i think its awesome you got a new quad. dont sweat it.
you know it'll only make you more thick skinned.
if it doesnt kill ya, it'll only make you stronger.
other dumb poll kid ???
(http://myspace-195.vo.llnwd.net/00234/59/17/234797195_m.gif)
The quad is AWSOME but please no more polls......... :'(
That picture is halarious! ;D
I wanna race that 700!! baby needs a new pair of shoes!
awesome animation!
this sites pretty kool minus all the drama wit members hatin others and deltin themselves lol
vodika?
Wheres my dog at ? :dunno.gif ;D ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on September 23, 2005, 11:02:55 AM
Wheres my dog at ? :dunno.gif ;D ;D
this is a g rated site. but ummmmm. -ow, bad dog.
Quote from: Raptor700R on September 22, 2005, 09:31:27 PM
Alot of members are giving me crap about me with my new quad. I thibk ATVflorida.com was awsome when I joined a couple months ago but now it really is going downhill.
Going down Hill??? Not!! Like Ware Id like to race that 700.
Quote from: Raptor700R on September 23, 2005, 11:58:18 AM
I'll probably be at Sunshine this weekend but I really want to break-it- in first i dont want problems with the quad.
be careful. thats a very powerful quad for someone yor age.
Quote from: gery350 on September 23, 2005, 12:17:40 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on September 23, 2005, 11:58:18 AM
I'll probably be at Sunshine this weekend but I really want to break-it- in first i dont want problems with the quad.
be careful. thats a very powerful quad for someone yor age.
Gery his got training wheels on it ;)
Yo Big D, I usually tighten the bolts down on it and make a WFO pass on it, if it holds together then good...haven't had one break yet.... ;D
when are you racing at sunshine sat. or sun.
I dont know if ther changing the track but i might be ot there sun with my raptor but im defintaly going sat to race
best site ever ;D
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/wheelieboy400/char_comicbook.jpg)
Quote from: Raptor700R on September 23, 2005, 05:33:46 PM
Whats the color of your raptor so I can spot you out. And wut's yur name man?
Besim
ill be there sat. maybee sunday. im on the yfz450 #53.
i jut have one question you had the yfz but you want to start racing so why did you trade it ib for the rappy. that was a big mistake, you dont need reverse in a race.
yeah but it wont be as good of a track bike as the 405's.
Hey my names josh my raptor is blue and # 55 ;D
And about switching from yfz to raptor its a good choice if you dont do track cause there really tipsy and once you get out there and you see all the 450's passing you your going to want the yfz back... and also i thought i would be able to change my raptor iinto a track bike but it is alot of money :'(
yeah all the money you put into the rappy you can get a already built 450 from any where from $8,000 to $15,000.
well i think what he did was a good trade but im not much of a track rider so... whatever lol ;D