Poll
Question:
rate your experiance with honda customer service
Option 1: good
votes: 1
Option 2: ok
votes: 3
Option 3: average
votes: 1
Option 4: poor
votes: 0
Option 5: sucked
votes: 3
Option 6: blows
votes: 2
honda customer service is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!! any one else having problems with 2005 honda recon a-arms please e-mail me jco4@cox.net
Honda Customer service is the all time biggest joke,especially Champion Honda Cocoa. :gh
I HAD 2001 RANCHER THAE WOULD NOT WARRANTY THE AUXILLARY PULL ROPE BECAUSE OF WATER OR THE REAR SEALS AND BEARINGS BUT THEY WARRANTIED A BUSTED REAR END FULL OF WATER
Broward motorsports used to be decent, but they are terrible now. I now use Riva Motorsports http://www.rivamotorsports.com/ and couldn't be happier. Great prices, fast friendly service and fast delivery of parts. I just order a part online and it's to my house in usually about 5 days. As for my Honda being serviced, I never had to bring it in in 2 1/2 years I've had it. The reason why I bought a honda :)
Quote from: FOREMAN500RON on September 22, 2005, 10:12:35 AM
I HAD 2001 RANCHER THAE WOULD NOT WARRANTY THE AUXILLARY PULL ROPE BECAUSE OF WATER OR THE REAR SEALS AND BEARINGS BUT THEY WARRANTIED A BUSTED REAR END FULL OF WATER
When I got my bike I put silicone on the bottom of the handle of the auxillary pull rope where it meets the housing. Since it's only for emergencies I'll just replace the silicone if I ever use it.
THAT IS A GOOD IDEA I WILL DO THAT TO MY NEW FOREMAN