http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main
Man thats wierd i seen it before but its just now hitting me WOW ???
that intense just shows how much bush likes that oil.
whoa it makes u wonder
THAT THE STUFF THAT MAKES YOU SAY UMMMMMMMMM????? ??? ??? ???
Thats incredable but I dont know why they can think that they can hide it.
If thats all true then Bush would not be in office right now and everyone would know exactly what happened. COME ON PEOPLE!!!
Quote from: BigRanger on October 13, 2005, 04:49:33 PM
If thats all true then Bush would not be in office right now and everyone would know exactly what happened. COME ON PEOPLE!!!
It is true there hiding it so they can tell Bush what to do and when to do something. Couple days ago bush said he talked with god????What wrong with him?? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Quote from: Raptor700R on September 28, 2005, 01:21:04 PM
That is the TRUTH!....There wasnt any plane wreackage at the penagon anyways? I bet you the US planed it. But why? All that info looks and seems its the closest you can get to the truth. Why wasnt it on TV? Where never know.
Thats right.... Bush launched a missle at the pentagon and every member of congress and all 500 house reps said GO AHEAD. right..... Is that what you people do, just blame the president.
talk about mind boggiling
Quote from: Raptor700R on September 28, 2005, 01:21:04 PM
That is the TRUTH!....There wasnt any plane wreackage at the penagon anyways? I bet you the US planed it. But why? All that info looks and seems its the closest you can get to the truth. Why wasnt it on TV? Where never know.
umm, are you retarded? :N
I thought this was an atv site? the government already knows how to control peoples minds
so, if an airliner didn't hit the pentagon? What did...?
and if it was a missile....where did it come from? I was in tha Air Force for twenty years. I can say for a fact that missiles do not load themselves, launch
or target themselves.
It is my belief that the US Gov't can no longer keep a secret so if someone in out gov't had knowledge it would have leaked by now.
Michael Moore makes up enough crap. I am going riding tomorrow.
Chuck