JetBlue flight #292 is circling LAX airport with a front landing gear at a 90degree angle is about to make emergency landing. Should be interesting turn to cnn or fox.
watching it now
i/m all over it
Look at them sparks.
WOW that pilot is an amazing pilot! I am an aviation fanatic and that was very imressive, JetBlue has a keeper there.
Perfect landing!!!!!
incredible. that pilot is amazing. that pilot is a hero.
I agree gery, a true hero... that pilot just saved JetBlue MILLIONS!! You know how many law suits they would have had if it crashed or caught fire, not to mention repair on the aircraft. Now all they have is probably some courtesy comp to the passengers and front landing gear on runway.
This was pretty scary for me considering my mom flys 4-5 times a week for her job, just goes to show that these guys are trained well. ;)
That pilot needs a huge raise and some time off.
yup, that was phenomenal. It's amazing. Not that I'm that old or anything...but it still amazes me that we can catch on tv just about anything happening out there as it's happening. what a country. ;D
I saw a clip of this on News. Amazing piloting. Did they say what happenned with the landing gear? From the looks of it the ground crew forgot to take the scissors out when they moved it on the runway and broke them. Maybe the they overextended the steering control somehow.