i just watched and its a cat 5 this is crazy we all need to keep them texins in our prayers i just hope ppl arnt as dum and stay put and ride it out like ppl where in the other one :'(
Quote from: rancher350kid on September 21, 2005, 06:13:23 PM
i just hope ppl arnt ass dum and stay put and ride it out
I agree
185mph winds, thats fast. I feel sorry for the people in Galveston.
Thats one way to keep bush from going on vacation, send a hurricane to texas lol;
All I gotta say is if after Katrina if they don't RUN LIKE HE!!
Its their own fault for not getting out of harms way. This thing is a MONSTER!! :S :tsktsk.gif :H
That is one BIG B!TCH!!! I hate that anyone has to get hit by this thing.. but I am SO glad that it's not us!!
Down to a cat 4 but there's lotz of warm water ahead. Even at a cat 4 they're screwed. ???