ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: Asphaltdragon on September 21, 2005, 05:47:43 PM

Title: Tires Fer' The Trail/Track
Post by: Asphaltdragon on September 21, 2005, 05:47:43 PM
Whatcha runnin' (I need a recomendation for the rear)

Currently I have Hole Shots
Title: Re: Tires Fer' The Trail/Track
Post by: dreth on September 22, 2005, 02:14:36 AM
track tires? hole shots
trail tires? I razors
Title: Re: Tires Fer' The Trail/Track
Post by: Hollywood on September 22, 2005, 05:18:19 AM
Kenda Klaw's best all around tire you can get IMHO.
Title: Re: Tires Fer' The Trail/Track
Post by: Chuck_Norris on September 22, 2005, 12:39:26 PM
Running Razr's not real happy with them but compared to stock slightly improved.
Title: Re: Tires Fer' The Trail/Track
Post by: Albright335 on September 22, 2005, 12:50:39 PM
I am not to sure what is the best for MX...but in the woods Phil and I run I-Raz's in the rear / razr 2's in the front - they are GREAT!!  ;)

Jen
Title: Re: Tires Fer' The Trail/Track
Post by: Hollywood on September 22, 2005, 12:54:17 PM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on September 22, 2005, 12:39:26 PM
Running Razr's not real happy with them but compared to stock slightly improved.

I had the same impression which is mainly why I switched. The Razors lasted pretty good but didn't hook worth a dern so I switched to the Klaw's which hook twice as good and actually seem to be lasting longer.
Title: Re: Tires Fer' The Trail/Track
Post by: Old_School on September 22, 2005, 01:23:29 PM
Quote from: dreth on September 22, 2005, 02:14:36 AM
track tires? hole shots
trail tires? I razors

IMO, I think that both of those tires are very similiar in design.

Dragon- for an all around tire I love my turf tamers. But I can say stay away from paddles in the trails. They'll shake the breakfast out of you before noon.  ;)  -Mark
Title: Re: Tires Fer' The Trail/Track
Post by: Asphaltdragon on September 22, 2005, 07:07:04 PM
good input guys, thanks!!!! I was leaning toward the kenda's.

Any other have input?
Title: Re: Tires Fer' The Trail/Track
Post by: nATiVcracker on September 25, 2005, 05:12:51 AM
i have met some people who swear by certain tires (brand name or style and size ) then next time you see them they're running a different tire . i guess some of us or just never happy . like me  ;) ;)