Poll
Question:
What Color PC for my Frame?
Option 1: Blue Like MotoMikes
votes: 9
Option 2: Black
votes: 3
Option 3: some shade of Red
votes: 3
Option 4: Silver
votes: 3
Ok, Well im gonna be doing a "rebuild" to my bike soon. I will be swapping frames and PCing the new frame. I am at a loss of what color to choose to do the frames. I will have the red plastics for sometime now and i now have a black seat. Yay no more duct tape.(Thanks HOLLYWOOD) What color would you suggest and why? I will be painting the a-arms to correspond with the frame's color also, so thats no worry. Please post what you voted for and why.
Color of motomike's frame.
(http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6750.0;id=5909)
If you dont like the polls selection add the color you think
Also this will be on a 400ex. Here is a picture of how it sits somewhat.(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/scan0001.jpg)
I really like the color of Mikes frame ! ;) ;D
Go blue on the frame
The blue looks good, but if you're gonna hvae the red plastics I'd say silver.
Go with a Garnet colored frame and Gold nerfs and wheels. LOL
Yunt , dont you mean blue and orange ? ;) ;D
I like Mikes blue, but it looks like the Z400 frames color. I think the silver would just look like a stock frame,Black looks good, and red would look good I think. Mabye Red frame Black Arms(or other way around)? And the black 400ex plastic looks good on them.
Quote from: yunt2ride on September 20, 2005, 10:09:23 PM
Go with a Garnet colored frame and Gold nerfs and wheels. LOL
Or better yet maybe a Mauve frame with Purple Nerfs. ;D
Quad, the orange would just screw it up. LOL
Quote from: yunt2ride on September 20, 2005, 10:14:33 PM
Quad, the orange would just screw it up. LOL
Hey , it was a thought Yunt ! ;D ;D
I believe silver would look the best.
Better yet, sell it and get a utility.
Go to www.nicindustries.com and check out some of there colors. ;)
Burnt orange with metal flake. Especially if your a gator fan.
yall stop hijacking the kids post ::)
Mikes frame color is off the hook ;)
How about a darker version of Mike's Blue? Like base it in a darker color. A "Deep" translusent Blue instead of "bright". It would look neat against the red plastics.
Here is my frame before I put it together, a lighter blue with metal flake.
(http://www.trx450r.org/forum/uploads/post-143-1127270685.jpg)
I say the blue frame all around,,,same color a-arms and swingarm,,,,and white plastics,,,,,,that's what I'm gonna do eventually.
Id@
Well, the swingarm is done prism black already and the a arms can not be powder coated which sucks. I think i like Mrs. Nightbreed's ideer.
Why can't the a-arms be powdercoated?
Kid- You know I like the Black frame, it stays looking good no matter how long it's there and it's easy to touch up with a can on black paint. But that Blue does look good! I also like the Candy Burgandy that Mike has done on a couple. When mine comes down to be redone I am pretty sure that is what we'll go with.