Before.......
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice
After......
[attachment deleted by admin]
Still got alot to do... but it's getting there 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
have u takin it in mud yet
wow.......... sweet
nah its just my pit ride for the tracks and for cruising the neighborhood ;)
THATS what we need to take golfing with us !!! ;) ;D ;D
i have a Q y put some out laws on it y dont u sell the out laws and get some other 26inc tire that is less expansize
the only answer i can think of is it gives it the look im after >:D
ok thats cool
haha, thats awesome.. nice job
rl.
That thing looks Bad A$$. How's it ride?
Like Crap lol dang outlaws gives you shakin baby sendrum(sp)?
Lol. So when you gonna test it out in some mud?
Next put a loud stereo in it and lets go piss of the uppie golf players. very awsome
I might be buying a golfcart but it only has three wheels do you think i could still lift it? and how did you put those tires on golf cart rims?
that should make it out of the sand traps ;-)
Id@
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on September 20, 2005, 10:11:10 PM
Next put a loud stereo in it and lets go piss of the uppie golf players. very awsome
It already has that :) You just cant see it in the pics ;)
The new body and hood look sweet
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on September 21, 2005, 10:51:27 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on September 20, 2005, 10:11:10 PM
Next put a loud stereo in it and lets go piss of the uppie golf players. very awsome
It already has that :) You just cant see it in the pics ;)
Scooter: I love the new body and hood... looks sweet, hehe... time to rechristen it I thinkĀ :-*
Is the back seat big enough for that? ;)
jeez ash just throw our personal life out on front street....
Thanks guys, got my graphics made today for it ill post some pics of them later
I bet that leaves some nasty ruts in the neighbors yard. >:D ;) :o
I took my golf cart to the golfcourse and had to change the tires in parking lot because they said that my 30 inch mudlites were to "agressive" of a tread.
hey hometown where did you get 30" mudlites @???
I didn't know they made such a thing.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 23, 2005, 08:52:45 PM
I didn't know they made such a thing.
I'm with you,as far as i knew 29.5 outlaws was the biggest out but i keep reading about 30" mudlites but itp doesnt even show them on thier site nore does any dealers!!! mike you goin next weekend??
I don't know, I'm thinking about it.
Nice!!!!!!!!11111
Thanks I'll post new pics tomorrow just got done with the graphics ;)
there is but i dont know how u got them cuz i have bine loking for them since i found out about a month ago for my rancher
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Right on scooter ! ;D ;D Now tell your neighbor to trim his hedges. ;) ;D
haha
Just installed my Old Skool Caddy Tail lights"led" ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Last one for Now ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
WAY COOL
Looks awesome Scooter!