Thought this was worth mentioning since so many of us have Nextel.
I just got off the phone with Nextel and they now offer
Unlimited Mobile to Mobile for $5/month(no changes to contract)
Nights & Weekends Beginning at 6 p.m.
For just $10 per month added to your rate plan, Nights & Weekend Minutes can be used from Monday – Thursday 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. and Friday 6:00 p.m. to Monday 7:00 a.m.
Nights & Weekends Beginning at 7 p.m.
For just $5 per month added to your rate plan, Nights & Weekend Minutes can be used from Monday – Thursday 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. and Friday 7:00 p.m. to Monday 7:00 a.m.
The night and weekend options have to agree to 2year contract.
UNLIMITED MOBILE TO MOBILE WOULD BE GOOD. I DO NOT WHY NEXTEL WANTS TO RESTART YOUR CONTRACT WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR RATE PLAN. I THINK THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT DO THAT
I have never had them restart my contract when I switch rate plans. This is the 1st time they said anything and that was only to add the extended nights & weekends. I have my little secrets with Nextel and getting them to do stuff. When I call a house or something instead of Wireless Caller showing on caller ID, it shows CODY SMITH. I had to walk the nextel rep through how to do it, they didnt even know it was an option in the program they use.
call me in the morning and I'll change it for you. Mobile to mobile is also with sprint.