This site has many great members and we seem to get along for the most part. Why don't we have a big get together or ride for ATV Florida. I was thinking in the Fall and I'm hoping my bike is back together by the next couple weeks. I'm sure we'll need a place that is good for the 2 and 4 Wheelers. Maybe we can do a cause or something and get it on video like the Holey Lands Cleanup. Maybe we can do it at ONF, Rodman, Underhills or someplace. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Go to group rides and see the many places we are all trying to meet at to have this ride. ;)
done
There is a ride like this next weekend... I think (doesnt seem to be as organized as they have been in the past)
What we need to do is get all of our members and ride to chariles bronsons office. ;D
The first annual ATVFLORIDA family reunion. :ThumbsUp.gif :drink.gif