Rita is giving Miami heavy rain and winds at this time. No flooding and still have power. Broward 1900 and Dade 3500 people without power.
FLORIDA DONT NEED NO MORE HURRICANES WE HAD ENOUGH LAST YEAR
No one likes hurricanes... but they are a part of living in Florida.... if you dont want to deal with them, you could always move ;).... it'll just mean more room for us, lol.
Always the optimist.
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on September 20, 2005, 09:38:32 AM
No one likes hurricanes... but they are a part of living in Florida.... if you dont want to deal with them, you could always move ;).... it'll just mean more room for us, lol.
Hurricanes can be good for mudding :)
Sick, but true...
[attachment deleted by admin]
thats funny :D
its not that bad ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
How do I get one of those quarters? 2:L
Quote from: big-daddy on September 20, 2005, 10:07:21 AM
its not that bad ;)
Looks like that big palm is starting to lean towards the Jag. ;)
Good maybe I can order a 2006 model. ;)
HOPE EVERYBODY IN SOUTH FLORIDA IS OK
hope you dont have to break out the jet ski
As a native I can say, I personally hate hurricane season! :M So there! ;D
I kind of like the florida rain.