These are not my pics, but are from a member of a Bombardier site I frequent. Just showing how slow the DS's are ;).
These are for you Quad32x ;D Is that a good time ? And how about those dyno numbers, are they ok? 8) And these are with the DS motor. These aren't the Hyabusa hybrids or turbos (though you can see the dyno sheet is running NOS).
[attachment deleted by admin]
blah,blah,blah... still is a (DS) Donkey Sled with duct tape hold it together or is that duct tape for you? You need all that horse power just to move that heavy turd. ;)
<------ zips up flame suit ;)
Is that 800 as in cc's? With nitrous? ::) Might as well put a street bike motor in there since it's about the same size as one. With todays technology ::) I assumed that 115hp could be done with stock displacement. I guess I was wrong. Still it's alot of power for any quad................................. or boat anchor. ;) ;D -Mark
115 can be done with stock displacement using turbo ;D
2 stroke and 4 are apples and oranges so it's not really the same thing as far as cc's or mods. I prefer the 4 stroke, but see why some would like the 2 as well. This was just to show even though they differ greatly in parts and technology that the DS is able to put out some serious numbers of its own 8)
Quote from: cain73 on September 20, 2005, 09:51:50 AM
115 can be done with stock displacement using turbo ;D
2 stroke and 4 are apples and oranges so it's not really the same thing as far as cc's or mods. I prefer the 4 stroke, but see why some would like the 2 as well. This was just to show even though they differ greatly in parts and technology that the DS is able to put out some serious numbers of its own 8)
<New York accent> "I know. I was just bustin ya balls." <New York accent off> ;)
115hp is alot on any type of quad. And anything under 5 secs in the 300ft is moving. I'm sure it would scare the piss out of any weekend warrior rider. Good find. -Mark
I guess if you got an extra $10,000. Cain you can make your TURD fast too. While your at it you may want to add a turret to that tank so you can shoot at all the 2-strokes ahead of you !!! :o :o 2:L :L 2:L :M :M
Quote from: Quad32x on September 20, 2005, 11:25:51 AM
I guess if you got an extra $10,000. Cain you can make your TURD fast too. While your at it you may want to add a turret to that tank so you can shoot at all the 2-strokes ahead of you !!! :o :o 2:L :L 2:L :M :M
LMAO! :L 2:L :R Cain, you got to admit, that was pretty funny.
hehe... turret. Too funny. -Mark
Man you guys are something, We need to put together a race for you guys and settle this. I admit you guys are funny to read. ;)
Thanks Big. ;D Thats one reason were pushing back our group ride so Cain can make it. Then he can show up and take his woopin like a man !! ;) ;D ;D ;D
He'll back out again....
Let me call maxwell house and make sure juan valdez isnt using the donkey that weekend so he dont have any excuses this time
Quote from: Old_School on September 20, 2005, 11:52:10 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 20, 2005, 11:25:51 AM
I guess if you got an extra $10,000. Cain you can make your TURD fast too. While your at it you may want to add a turret to that tank so you can shoot at all the 2-strokes ahead of you !!! :o :o 2:L :L 2:L :M :M
LMAO! :L 2:L :R Cain, you got to admit, that was pretty funny.
hehe... turret. Too funny. -Mark
yes that was funny. Quad doesn't like to admit it but he's fond of the DS, after all he drinks that donkey P!$$ that he calls beer.
I'l do everything I can to make it. Remember my wife has a C-section on the 3rd. Should be fine,besides I finally accepted B_D's stupid challenge so lets see who backs out now 8)
You going to get a spanking from a little blaster.Cain you duct tape wearing drag queen
Impressive for a DS... Let me ask, do u spray in the 300... What gear do u spray in???? 2nd and up or what?? I only ask cause Im kind of building a 300 ft NoS bike but never sprayed.... Can u spray on top end as well if needed or no.
Quote from: RAP04 on September 21, 2005, 09:58:00 AM
Impressive for a DS... Let me ask, do u spray in the 300... What gear do u spray in???? 2nd and up or what?? I only ask cause Im kind of building a 300 ft NoS bike but never sprayed.... Can u spray on top end as well if needed or no.
It's not his DS. It's a link from another member on another forum that he visits. But it isn't really what gear you can or can not spray in it's more related to rpms. You don't want to spray in the lower rpms since there isn't alot of cfm and velocity going into the motor and the nitrous may puddle in the intake and cause the ever so famous "nitrous backfire" . You want to keep the nitrous off the floor of and suspended in the air for a optimum fuel mixture. But since quads usually have a really high 1st gear alot of us start out in 2nd. So if traction is not an issue you can spray out of the hole in second. But beware, nitrous gives tons of torque so your 2-3 shift is gonna come really quick so be ready. It would probably be best if you get a window switch to make sure you don't over rev the motor on the spray. -Mark
Thanks for the info... I have had NOS on cars and on High Performance Jet skis but there you can literally spray once the craft is on a plane..
wait.. it takes 800cc to make 85hp! my 421 banshee makes 100Hp W/O NOS. i guess that makes 2 stokes twice as fast as the 4 bangers..
IF YOUR NOT TO BUSY REPLACEING PISTONS AND REEDS!!!!!
If you put them in right they sould last a long time so i don't know what you are talking about.
DS's are one of the ugly's bike out there. They are way to big and they suck at wheelie.
Quote from: bluesman on September 21, 2005, 01:03:03 PM
IF YOUR NOT TO BUSY REPLACEING PISTONS AND REEDS!!!!!
Another man mad as hell at his ATV buying decision. ??? ;) ;D ;D
Quote from: bluesman on September 21, 2005, 01:03:03 PM
IF YOUR NOT TO BUSY REPLACEING PISTONS AND REEDS!!!!!
Havent replaced reeds in two years (when i bought them new)... havent changed pistons/rings since i built this motor about a year ago.. before it was my drag motor it was my flat track motor... my race or $$ offer still stands.. any 4 stroke takers??..
Quote from: bluesman on September 21, 2005, 01:03:03 PM
IF YOUR NOT TO BUSY REPLACEING PISTONS AND REEDS!!!!!
FWIW, I went 6 yrs on the top end of my 250. I got it and it had a little piston rattle too so I don't know how long it was on the same bore before.
Like Ware said built/tuned right they last forever. Less moving parts = Less parts to change. -Mark
lol i'd love to make one of those into a drag bike. custom frame some how stick and intercooler and bov. that would be SICK to rev up and here that BOV. But im not in the know with f/i. so i wouldnt know how to hook any of that up CORRECTLY.
. :'( :'(
lol who is this kid ^^^^ ?
a newer pic of the 800 DS dyno sheet. This one is not on nos or turbo.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Can you bring that to the group ride so I will have something to wipe my a$$ with ? :o ;D
cain 73 i got a ds i got your back here my ds hulls a$$ i can wheel stand first though forth with no evert ill trail ride with any body and i ride at hard rock all the time so let them all hate on us there just jealous now talk sh@t about that dont talk to much you all know about the crush now come get ya some suc :)kas
Hell cut. With a gut like that you should be able to ride a wheel stand through 6th gear !!! :o ;) ;D Just messin with ya bro ! ;D Still kick your a$$ though. ;D
a ds has 6 gears :o wow i did not no that quad let get ready too ruuuuuuuuumble ECW ECW ECW ECW :)
And the speller of the year award goes too......... drum roll please!!!!
Quote from: WareRacing07 on September 22, 2005, 10:09:22 PM
And the speller of the year award goes too......... drum roll please!!!!
hmmmm, underware?
Ummmm... keep guessing....
hmmmm, underwear? LMFAO
YOU KNOW WHAT I CANT SPELL BUT I MADE OVER 125,000 LAST YEAR NOT BAD FOR HIGH SCHOOL JROP OUT :o
Hey strokin' or what ever your calling yourself the days..
I perfer Silver, Tupper,... ETC
Quote from: cutngrs on September 22, 2005, 10:16:57 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT I CANT SPELL BUT I MADE OVER 125,000 LAST YEAR NOT BAD FOR HIGH SCHOOL JROP OUT :o
Who said I was talking about you?..
I LOOK AT MY POST AND ITS GOT SOME MISPELD WORDS IF NOT ME THEN WHO :-\
Come on Troy if you know your misspelling them then fix them.....
The person i was talking about knows i was talking about them.. so...calm down take a breath... relax.. because it wasnt you..
I NO YOU KIDDING SO AM I SO HAVE FUN AND BE HAPPY I WOULD FIX THEM MY WIFE WAS NOT HERE TO TELL ME HOW :D
SO true!!! Im also guilty of the "Hey honey! How do you spell ****"
Where did Quad go?
I BET HE WENT TO PLAY WITH HIS PIPE :)
HAHAHA! speaking of that.. i have to go to bed... work comes quick! see yall tomorrow!
Quote from: cutngrs on September 22, 2005, 10:29:52 PM
I BET HE WENT TO PLAY WITH HIS PIPE :)
No I had to go to the bathroom and take a DS and wipe my cut when my finger tore through the paper and got smokin all over it. :o ;D
we new you where full of somthing :)
Just like LE , full of beer !! ;D ;D
Beer ? Oh so you switched from that Coors light junk then ? And people said you were as dumb as you look..... I was right, I told them that wasn't possible without you being on a ventilator :o
You know , it aint nothing for me to whoop a mans a$$. Ya may of heard of me. :box.gif ;) ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on September 23, 2005, 10:29:31 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on September 22, 2005, 10:29:52 PM
I BET HE WENT TO PLAY WITH HIS PIPE :)
No I had to go to the bathroom and take a DS and wipe my cut when my finger tore through the paper and got smokin all over it. :o ;D
LMFAO......is that the best you can come up with....bring me something better next time.....ware told me that you were waring depends....
Ive been trying to block what he did to me that night out of my mind. Thanks for bringing it up again !!! :'( :'(
Quote from: Quad32x on September 23, 2005, 01:09:41 PM
You know , it aint nothing for me to whoop a mans a$$. Ya may of heard of me. :box.gif ;) ;D
This brings back memories of you, yamahondaman, and LE standing at the end of the track at saltsdale fighting over who was going to yell in the big orange cone, GET IT RAG.....
One day again !!! ;) ;D ;D
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on September 23, 2005, 01:54:47 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 23, 2005, 10:29:31 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on September 22, 2005, 10:29:52 PM
I BET HE WENT TO PLAY WITH HIS PIPE :)
No I had to go to the bathroom and take a DS and wipe my cut when my finger tore through the paper and got smokin all over it. :o ;D
LMFAO......is that the best you can come up with....bring me something better next time.....ware told me that you were waring depends....
dont bring me into it Smoke, Quad has homosexual thoughts all the time.. i dont want to give him any false hopes. :P
Quote from: WareRacing07 on September 23, 2005, 03:30:40 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on September 23, 2005, 01:54:47 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 23, 2005, 10:29:31 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on September 22, 2005, 10:29:52 PM
I BET HE WENT TO PLAY WITH HIS PIPE :)
No I had to go to the bathroom and take a DS and wipe my cut when my finger tore through the paper and got smokin all over it. :o ;D
LMFAO......is that the best you can come up with....bring me something better next time.....ware told me that you were waring depends....
dont bring me into it Smoke, Quad has homosexual thoughts all the time.. i dont want to give him any false hopes. :P
Tell me about it. Most guys chain up their quads when the go camping, when Quad32x is around I chain my tent shut! ;)
What a couple of punks ! ::) Its your old ladies you better watch. 8) Let me just say it looks like a babys arm with an apple in its hand !! :o :o ;)
quit stealing movie lines.......
im telling my wife.... you know shes going to whoop up on you!
Quote from: Raptor700R on September 23, 2005, 05:38:04 PM
That's alot of horse...But 700R would blow it
You said it I'm just agreeing with it ;) that 686 er I mean 700 would definitely be blowing it alright :o
Now back to the Quad man - I don't care how many men's a$$es you have "whooped" but I'm not like a certain someone that we know all to well, I don't get into that gay stuff. You can "whoop" him all you want and wear your high heel leather boots while you do it, but bring that male bondag.... errr bonding crap near me and I hope you have good health insurance ;) Ya little sissy 8) Go stumble to the fridge and get another urine light to cool you off ;D
Gay. ::) You keep trying to get away from your back ground. Just cause you got a wife now dont mean a thing. Ask big-daddy. We still got a video of you in panites danceing with that other guy !! :o :o ;) ;D
yep, that right... cainqueer ;D
can we put that video in the adult section.....seems quad is wareing cain out now....
smoke, you have a PM