Be Nice ;)
in reality i think both have their strong points. personally i prefer sport just because i feel they're a more versatile vehicle than the utility.
I can't vote I ride both. ;)
Both should have been a choice. Anyway utility, u know why? THE EVERGLADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D
Sport Quads are good for the dunes and the MX. But Utility has that power that can go where a Sport Quad cant. Its all what you use it for.
They are both top-of-the-line in their own ways. It all depends on what you want to do with it and how you like to ride.
My 4X4 will crush your 2-Wheeler! >:(
Sorry, I forgot to be nice. :o
Actually they're both a lot of fun :)
I have a sport, but want both.
Id@
Utility, I like to do long trail rides and I bring alot of stuff with me. Oh and I love the mud!
Its best to have both worlds. So I own both ;)
i can't vote cause i have both and it is not an optoin
got both I can go places woith the prairie that the YFZ couldn't.
Rick, you have a sport ? what kind ?
I have both but prefer the utility. [smiley=Approve.gif]
In 4 wheel drive I can go through mud, deep water and trail-ride tough terrain. Put the bike in 2 wheel and I can blow donuts, ride wheelies (as I can in 4 wheel drive), take it over jumps and ride race tracks, granted it's not as nimble or responsive as a normal 2 wheeler, but gets the job done. Also I find that in 4 wheel drive I'm better at cornering on sugar sand trails.
Sport or utility? I have both :)
Both ;D
I ride an 05 Eiger 4x4. Soooooo, utility it is. I would love to have a sport quad, though. Maybe next year!
I enjoy our sports, but have also ridden my nieces utility (which she used once to help track a suspect in the woods) she is a deputy sheriff in Levy county. It can go places the sport won't , also my future son -in - law is looking at utility this weekend...(will still let him ride with us... heehee...)
I'm on the fence. Got the sports but after looking over the 05 polaris 800 twin :o boy I think I'm leaning twords a nice stable ballsout mastiff of a utility. That Polaris is sweeeeet.
I have had both and I definatly like the utility better. I agree with the lucky ones, both is the way to go. For know I will stick with the utility. Afast utility with good ITP ATR'S on it almost handles as good as my last sport bike anyway.
utility all the way
ya'll mean theres something else besides utility bikes?
OMG!
:P
How about a 4x4 sport bike :)
100% Sport without a doubt
QuoteRick, you have a sport ? what kind ?
I have a blaster with alot of mods ;D
i have both....i love both worlds ;D
Honda (cant beat'um) Ranchers great bikes
you need to edit this post and add both as a choice...cause most of us do have both bikes.......cause we cant vote.....i refuse to vote either or........like most of us......i love both worlds...
i've got a sport but I want to get a utility
pretty close on the voting
A sport is a neccesity for running from the po9
sport all the way
I love the sport quads, but get jealous of the 4x4 utility blastin' thru the mud-I would like to have both but to not hear it from the wife-I love and I'm completely happy with the kfx-love ya honey!!
Has anybody ridden or know someone who owns a polaris scrambler-I was tossing the idea of the scrambler 500 when I was looking, but still not a big fan of being automatic for sport quad side of things-I like being able to control which gear I'm in goin' off of a jump!!
Quote from: Deluxe21 on April 26, 2005, 07:31:56 PM
How about a 4x4 sport bike :)
Yeah it's called the Yamaha Wolverine. It's considered both. Only complaints are it needs a lower 1st gear for the utility side and 2WD for the sport side. However both of those issues have been fixed by Highlifter. Great bike.
I love sport quads but a nice utility would be the Brute force or grizzly because they are fast, i think. If i would have any 2 quads it'd be the kfx 400 and the Brute force 650. the perfect 2 quads.