ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: jwscroll on September 20, 2005, 01:38:50 AM

Title: Mini Mechanic
Post by: jwscroll on September 20, 2005, 01:38:50 AM
My youngest doing mods to his trike ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Mini Mechanic
Post by: o4250 on September 20, 2005, 01:52:03 AM
thats cute :D
Title: Re: Mini Mechanic
Post by: RL400 on September 20, 2005, 02:11:22 AM
that thing looks faster than any yamaha i've seen. 8)

rl.
Title: Re: Mini Mechanic
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 20, 2005, 02:15:54 AM
Better watch out! Before long he will figure out which wrenches fit and actually start loosening things up on ya  :P  Trust me ;)

;D They are so cute when they are little.....
Title: Re: Mini Mechanic
Post by: LakeMaryKid on September 20, 2005, 02:22:06 AM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 20, 2005, 02:15:54 AM
Better watch out! Before long he will figure out which wrenches fit and actually start loosening things up on ya  :P  Trust me ;)

;D They are so cute when they are little.....

Then they turn into monsters like me who look for girls to give rides................on the quad of course. You dirty old men ::)
Title: Re: Mini Mechanic
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on September 20, 2005, 11:42:18 AM
Looks like hes going for the neighborhood trike championship, cute photo
Title: Re: Mini Mechanic
Post by: Qdawg76 on September 20, 2005, 08:39:05 PM
Thats to cute
Title: Re: Mini Mechanic
Post by: Bigscrb15 on September 21, 2005, 12:57:52 AM
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 20, 2005, 02:22:06 AM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 20, 2005, 02:15:54 AM
Better watch out! Before long he will figure out which wrenches fit and actually start loosening things up on ya :P Trust me ;)

;D They are so cute when they are little.....


Then they turn into monsters like me who look for girls to give rides................on the quad of course. You dirty old men ::)

Its alot more fun though when it isnt on the quad. lol

JW, bring him on the rides and let him make a $55/hour labor fee fixin peoples quads
Title: Re: Mini Mechanic
Post by: NP04Foreman on September 21, 2005, 11:51:56 AM
That looks like what I did just not many years ago... it ended up getting me into some trouble though lol I was trying to fix bigger and better things ;)
Title: Re: Mini Mechanic
Post by: jwscroll on September 26, 2005, 09:44:09 AM
Just so ya'll know, that same mmini mech. decided to modify my toy trailer this weekend by breaking the welds on the inner fender well. I had to rip out the entire inner plate to keep it from rubbing a hole in my tire. All is well though, just putting more air to the tires than I used to. :)
Title: Re: Mini Mechanic
Post by: MuddyGurl101 on September 27, 2005, 05:36:29 PM
Well, I always say teach them young!
Title: Re: Mini Mechanic
Post by: big-daddy on September 27, 2005, 07:12:56 PM
Jon becareful he doesnt loosen your lug nuts  ;) is that a Raptor 80?
Title: Re: Mini Mechanic
Post by: stump66 on September 28, 2005, 01:00:19 AM
Thats awsome, My youngest (5) won't let be work without him. Does  yours bring you his toys in pieces or fixed already saying he need a wrench or screwdriver. That's really great for you enjoy the time it only happens once.
I've been home everyday of his life due to my accident so if there's a bright side it's the lil man.God Bless ya both! A handsome lil thing to. :P


[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Mini Mechanic
Post by: jwscroll on September 29, 2005, 09:19:23 AM
I just started a new job this week, I won't get to spend as much time as I'm used to w/them. That is a Raptor 80 in the background, it's my oldest sons. Looking at getting Mini Mech his own little 50 just haven't found one I can stick in races yet.
Title: Re: Mini Mechanic
Post by: Honda250ex on October 02, 2005, 11:55:50 AM
I think thats  his bike in the back