http://www.quadsforchrist.net/index.php?topic=121.0
Good to see your expanding your business and for a good cause too.
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on September 19, 2005, 06:23:34 PM
Good to see your expanding your business and for a good cause too.
God is expanding it for the benifit of His Kingdom ;)
awesome site, sensible people. love it.
A good move for a worthy cause. Keep it up Dreth.
What do you think is the majority religion on here?
AWESOME GUYS!!! I love when people put God first, in everything.
Give Thanks for Everything
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on September 20, 2005, 12:12:17 PM
What do you think is the majority religion on here?
WE DONT CARE! we just love the LORD!
Quote from: dreth on September 20, 2005, 07:38:44 PM
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on September 20, 2005, 12:12:17 PM
What do you think is the majority religion on here?
WE DONT CARE! we just love the LORD!
My thoughts exactly, who needs "religion" anyway?
Those awseome shirts sure make a bold statement, thanks dreth for coordinating this :ThumbsUp.gif
Those shirts are awesome!! The site aint bad either ;)
OK, since I didn't want to create a new thread regarding religion and have it go 20 pages like the politic threads, so I figured I'll post it here.
I am catholic but don't go to church. When I go drag racing, before I leave the house I make a quick prayer about protecting my health/well being when I race, the well being of the people around me, and also praying nothing breaks. ;) My question is am I considered a hypocrite since I don't go to church but occasionally make a prayer asking for the man upstairs to watch over me for the day? Thanks. -Mark