Here are some pics from FTR Round 2 @ Bartow MX!
Enjoy.............
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quad A Round 1
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
+35
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
C Class...
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
that 1 jump looks like yall were skying a big double?? I see alot of familiar faces out there ;)
and the 1 jump by the tower must have been rough! looked like everyone was coming off crooked and short :(
i hope yall had fun and no one got hurt!
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quad A, Quad B, Quad C, and +35 Round 2 Coming Up
Round 2 Quad A, Chris Williams #88 with the HoleShot on his ATP Powered Honda 450R!
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
+35 Rnd 2
[attachment deleted by admin]
::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quad C Round 2
[attachment deleted by admin]
::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quad B Round 2
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
This is Kyle "AKA" "The Champ" just before going over the bars!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thats all I have, hope I got everyone in at least one shot!
Looks like a nice track to race at, thanks for the pics.
Great Pics ;)
Jennifer
thanks Jeff ! i know its alot of work posting the pics and I do appreciate all the effort ;)you to Dorian for helping Jeff take em ;)
Nice pics men, thank's for posting them for us, those guys from "A" are really good, God they can fly, and that one chic was really fast to, I had a great time out there.
Great pics.
What a great turnout.
13 A
22 B
18 C
10 +35
4 Women
3 13-15
3 7-12
1 4-8
74 Quad racers!!!!!!!!!!!
We are growing in numbers. Lets keep it up.
Next FTR MX race is Redthingy Nov 12-13.
See yall there!!
Nice pics
Has bartow changed the track lately?
Quote from: LostCause on September 19, 2005, 11:59:07 PM
Great pics.
What a great turnout.
13 A
22 B
18 C
10 +35
4 Women
3 13-15
3 7-12
1 4-8
74 Quad racers!!!!!!!!!!!
We are growing in numbers. Lets keep it up.
See yall there!!
74 Quad racers. Wow, even without counting those who rode two classes that's a hair over 22% of the 336 entries. See you at Reddick.
Looks like you guys had a blast out there. I haven't been to Bartows track more than a month and the setup looks completely different. More challenging than it was as far as air time. Thanx Jeff for posting those. One question though, Is Brett still running C class? And if so, why :-\?
where are the pictures for Quad B Round 1 ?
Go to www.Floridatrailriders.org. on the left side click on the score. Then go to MX.
As far as running the C class.????????? Not fast enough to keep up with the B class. I was thinking about moving to the B class. The ref said that I didn't have to. I should do the whole season in the C class and see if I can win the whole thing. i'm not that fast and my quad is stock.
oops!!!!! I thought you said scores. Not pics.
Sorry, I did not have my camera on the 1st B Moto, I was too busy watching the only girl pass all the guys! lol......
Quote from: LostCause on September 20, 2005, 09:45:44 PM
Go to www.Floridatrailriders.org. on the left side click on the score. Then go to MX.
As far as running the C class.????????? Not fast enough to keep up with the B class. I was thinking about moving to the B class. The ref said that I didn't have to. I should do the whole season in the C class and see if I can win the whole thing. i'm not that fast and my quad is stock.
I watched your races... Don't feel no pressure to move up from anyone but yourself.
If you "rode out" with two firsts and by 15 to 20 seconds well that would be another story.
Good job,
Dano
P.S.
Sell something, anything... and at least replace those front shocks with Elka
Recreational ones. If racing money is tight look on ebay maybe. You will love it.
No B.S. I call the factory shocks "Wrist Breakers" cause thats what it felt like.
I was wondering b/c I thought he rode B class last season.
Those pictures make that look like so much fun (which im sure it is). as soon as i get some spending cash i'll do some need stuff to my quad and start practicing!!!!
nice pics
Quote from: dreth on September 19, 2005, 11:09:27 PM
thanks Jeff ! i know its alot of work posting the pics and I do appreciate all the effort ;)you to Dorian for helping Jeff take em ;)
What dreth said, Thanks. That was really awesome. :ThumbsUp.gif