ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: rubicon500kid on September 19, 2005, 01:52:15 AM

Title: what tires should i use
Post by: rubicon500kid on September 19, 2005, 01:52:15 AM
ok im going up to ocala from the 7th to the 10th and i have 27 inch vamps should i use my vamps or my stock tires
Title: Re: what tires should i use
Post by: FOREMANRON on September 19, 2005, 02:08:28 AM
DEPENDS ARE GOING LOOKING FOR MUD OR JUST TRAIL RIDING
Title: Re: what tires should i use
Post by: rubicon500kid on September 19, 2005, 02:23:13 AM
both but i herd muding is not aloud there
Title: Re: what tires should i use
Post by: FOREMANRON on September 19, 2005, 02:26:30 AM
YOU CAN NOT MUD IN THE WETLANDS BUT WITH ALL THE RAIN THERE IS NO TELLIN WHAT YOU WILL COME ACROSS
Title: Re: what tires should i use
Post by: rubicon500kid on September 19, 2005, 03:15:26 AM
ok then i should bring my vamps its just i dont want to ware them done to much  is it mostly soft ill be going to big scrubs
Title: Re: what tires should i use
Post by: NP04Foreman on September 19, 2005, 03:47:38 PM
I was just there this summer and where I was it was all under water no matter what you had to be in the water... There was no mud whatsoever only the water... i never hasd it in 4wd i kept it in 2 so i would put my stocks on and maybe have my vamps so if i needed them they'd be right there... or do you still only have one set of rims?
Title: Re: what tires should i use
Post by: FOREMANRON on September 19, 2005, 03:55:20 PM
HOPEFULLY SINCE WE HAVE NOT HAD MUCH RAIN LATELY SOME OF THE WATER WILL BE DOWN AND A LITTLE MORE MUD. I AM GOING OCT. 1 TO EUREKA DAM
Title: Re: what tires should i use
Post by: wilburz on September 19, 2005, 05:14:54 PM
If I were you I would buy a new set of slicks! ;D 
Title: Re: what tires should i use
Post by: Chillinthemost on September 20, 2005, 01:50:16 AM
I agree, Wilburz.