ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: GSPKurt on September 19, 2005, 01:07:02 AM

Title: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: GSPKurt on September 19, 2005, 01:07:02 AM
Here are some pictures of my ride with Stitch today around the Seed Orchard.
:-*

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: rubicon500kid on September 19, 2005, 01:15:01 AM
where is that at
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: GSPKurt on September 19, 2005, 01:22:34 AM
The Seed Orchard is on FS88 between County Rd. 316 and Delancey.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: GSPKurt on September 19, 2005, 01:26:33 AM
Last two. :w

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: Qdawg76 on September 19, 2005, 01:34:53 AM
Nice pics, Getting some more practice time in for Stitch huh?
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: GSPKurt on September 19, 2005, 01:48:05 AM
She is VERY nervous. She needs more seat time. :drive.gif
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: susieblazer on September 19, 2005, 02:37:32 AM


   Hey, be sure to save us a spot on your dance card...........lol
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: GSPKurt on September 19, 2005, 02:27:11 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on September 19, 2005, 02:37:32 AM


   Hey, be sure to save us a spot on your dance card...........lol

Top of the card, Suse!
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: grizzly04 on September 19, 2005, 04:02:08 PM
hey kurt, i was nice to meet you yesterday. we had a good time and hopefully i'll see ya again soon.
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: GSPKurt on September 20, 2005, 12:29:39 AM
grizz-
It was great meeting you guys,too. Look forward to seeing you on a ride soon! ;D
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: Kat1333 on September 20, 2005, 08:21:57 PM
Awesome pics, sorry I missed it.  :'(  Well, we will get some ride time in this Sunday.  Hahuuuu   8)
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: Bush Hog on October 02, 2005, 02:55:12 AM
I think I know where that area is.  Is it the next main north/south road east of FR88, and north of the 88 Store?  I used to hunt up in there.  I remember some state thing building about seeds I think.  Was it a good riding area?
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: Bush Hog on October 02, 2005, 02:56:21 AM
I think I know where that area is.  Is it the next main north/south road east of FR88, and north of the 88 Store?  I used to hunt up in there.  I remember some state building about seeds I think.  Was it a good riding area?
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: jjamesbar on October 02, 2005, 01:22:22 PM
Quote from: Bush Hog on October 02, 2005, 02:56:21 AM
I think I know where that area is.  Is it the next main north/south road east of FR88, and north of the 88 Store?  I used to hunt up in there.  I remember some state building about seeds I think.  Was it a good riding area?

thats the place joe.

jeff
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: Bush Hog on October 02, 2005, 03:32:48 PM
How are the trails up there?  We rode off 88 and between that road north to 314 or 316, whichever number that road is that goes to Ft McCoy.  I never did find the 88 store. :(

Jeff, how was yesterday's ride?
Title: Re: Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05
Post by: jjamesbar on October 02, 2005, 04:04:56 PM
it went well untill after lunch. we made good time untill 2 atv's started over heating and the motorcycles held us up. they must have not had much experience because they kept falling over. on the way back from the river a group made the wrong turn in the same place that happened on the rodman ride when we all got split up. i back tracked and found them about 2 miles from where we were.

jeff