Poll
Question:
=
Option 1: =
votes: 12
Option 2: =
votes: 4
just kidding, made u look do
>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
LOL :D
You have ruined the site! I am going to complain for hours on end now! ;D
i couln,t help it
haha i voted now im gonna have to Report your misbehavor MR. ;)
J/K
Turd head. ::) ;D
This poll is just another example of how those 2 stroke fumes destroy brain cells :o
Cain , go smoke a pole. ;) ;D
No thanks Quad. I know that's what you do to make yoursself feel better, but I am happily married...... but unlike you it's to a woman :P
Quote from: cain73 on September 19, 2005, 04:50:00 PM
No thanks Quad. I know that's what you do to make yoursself feel better, but I am happily married...... but unlike you it's to a woman :P
Then I would bet she would like an explanition of the pics big-daddy has of you duct taping that fellows manhood to his back side and why you where wearing that mini skirt !! :o :o
please explain the video too... cainpoll. ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on September 19, 2005, 05:58:55 PM
please explain the video too... cainpoll. ;)
LMFAO !!!! 2:L :L 2:L Forgot about the video big-daddy !! I bet Cains knees hurt after that !!! :o :o ;D
You can tell when Quad and Big Daddy run out of intelligent things to say cause they always go back to nasty stuff from their childhoods - duct tape, and videos ;) And you can always tell when they are about to say something really stupid - their mouth opens and their lips start moving :o ;) ;D
Ok fine. ::) Your DS is slow. :M :M :wink.gif
See there he goes talking nonsense again ;)
Quote from: cain73 on September 19, 2005, 09:28:53 PM
See there he goes talking nonsense again ;)
Would you rather me talk about your videos and duct tape ? :Approve.gif You just keep squeezeing. We got a group ride to make so I can show you just how slow that turd is !! :o ;) ;D
eye'm ensalted now eye'm guna mayk moor dum postes tooo shoe u howe gud eye kin spill
Quote from: GSPKurt on September 19, 2005, 09:35:51 PM
eye'm ensalted now eye'm guna mayk moor dum postes tooo shoe u howe gud eye kin spill
Did you go ta skool wit dat Cain boy ? ;) ;D ;D
This from the monkey that jredumikatuned frum git er dun skuel fer ideots ;)
Quote from: cain73 on September 19, 2005, 10:01:28 PM
This from the monkey that jredumikatuned frum git er dun skuel fer ideots ;)
I see we are talking to our selfs again. :tsktsk.gif :tsktsk.gif :tsktsk.gif
Quote from: Raptor700R on September 20, 2005, 04:05:24 PM
Waste of time
You sure about that ? It was supposed to be an enthralling, intellectually stimulating venue to heighten the ATV experience while challenging that rules of parsimony via the abbreviated content ;) ;D ;D ;D
It's so fun being me :-[