I was thinking of gettinf GYT-R pipe & Intake. But ESR looks pretty good to. What can give most power.
why dont you try sticking a pipe in your intake
Just get whatever's quiet and powerful.
I dont think he actually owns a fourwheeler.
hmm the fact that you have had two bikes in the last month and they both are 06's.
just like everyone ask for time slips...we wanna see some pics of all these toys you have....and i don't mean the toys you have in your box in your sister's bedroom....
oh by the way, how do the pipe in the intake work? i have been meaning to ask...
I traded my YFZ 450 for a 700R cuz i like reverse. How should I send the pic's email or post them in the phot gallery. I'll try to post them in the photo gallery my tonight.. You think i lie but im not. '06 700 R comin up.
When you line that new craptor up next to my YFZ you think you're in reverse >:(
I want pictures with you holding a sign that says 700rman pwns atvflorida.com
Then I will believe you.
send them to me online, then I will post them. IM me again.
Quote from: Raptor700R on September 20, 2005, 11:07:27 PM
I traded my YFZ 450 for a 700R cuz i like reverse. How should I send the pic's email or post them in the phot gallery. I'll try to post them in the photo gallery my tonight.. You think i lie but im not. '06 700 R comin up.
come on dog...i wanna see the 700R, the f-150 lightning, the range rover, the sl500, and 290 pilot
Hey, I will get my pictures this weekend so it is a fair game. Give me untill monday and I will have my pictures devoloped from the races and I will prove that I have my yfz and my svt. If you want, I will take a picture of the z400 also.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on September 21, 2005, 01:25:17 AM
Hey, I will get my pictures this weekend so it is a fair game. Give me untill monday and I will have my pictures devoloped from the races and I will prove that I have my yfz and my svt. If you want, I will take a picture of the z400 also.
you refereing to me or rapturd?
i saw him at sunshine with the svt but you had a warrior. ::)
Your rapter is slow, just last week you told me It bogged whene you floored it. ha..ha..ha..ha..
Hey 700, what I'd do if I was you would but get a pipe of intake. There's 2 reasons I can think of mainly. 1. When you go to resell it it's gonna be worth a little less, and it's just easier to sell a stock quad. 2. Do you really need more power out of that thing, I mean, it's got 40 horsepower, is an extra 5 that important? I'd use that money on some good wheels and tires or better yet some good shocks.