I have been lurking around this board for sometime, but have just now registered, I grew up in east ft myers (near riverdale high) and we always rode in lehigh/alva area there used to be tons of places to ride, It seems that there is not to many good places left to ride in florida, I guess I should not complain about driving an hour or more to ride, I currently live in columbus, ohio and live within an hour or so of wayne national forest, (some of the most awesome trails around!), also perry state forestis close and has some great hillclimbing, so I guess I can not complain to much. anyhow just wanted to drop in say hey if anyone is ever wanting to ride this area hit me up on here or go over to my home forum at www.ohiomafiariders.com tell them chad sent ya, I hope you guys get some more riding areas going down there Chad
welcome to the board, I don't have anything else to add.
Id@
I'm from Dayton, Ohio and then I moved to Huber Hights and then down to Cape Coral. How's the riding in Ohio?
The riding in ohio is really good there are tons of place to ride legally. I reccomend wayne national forest awesome place to ride!
Hey, I live in naples. If you ever come back down to SW FL, send me a PM
welcome
It seems to me there are some decent spots to ride in Florida. Growing up and riding in Pennsylvania, I've had to get used to the flat and numerous whoops we encounter in Florida and especially at Ocala. One reason I bought a sport quad was to take advantage of some of the cool area mx tracks-which most are equipped with hare scrambles also. But just going north to GA makes me wanna move a least a little north-Durhamtown Plantation was the Sh!t!!!!