Well we are Proud owners of 20 acres in Tennessee, We Bought 20 acres of beautiful land Just East Of Nashville in Watertown. This Will eventually Be our new home once we sell our house here in Florida. It is 4 acres of Pastureland with 16acres in woods. Cant wait to cut some trails in it
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:) What a view
[attachment deleted by admin]
beautiful, I'm jealous
Awsome !!! I'm sure will enjoy ;D ;D
kool
That's great, I'm happy for you. My sister used to live in Franklin, TN, that's beautiful country right there. She left that for Chicago in July?? Best wishes.
my dad owns 20 acers in marina fl but its all oak this summer we r going to burn down all the under bush and we r going to start to bild his house there
That sure does look nice, congrats.
Going to mis you all when you go. Maybe we'll all get up there and take over the place with 250 plus quads. 2:L
AWESOME......................GOOD LUCK
hate to see you guys go, but I wish I had the ability to move up there,,,I love the country.
and I'm a sucker for the women with the REAL southern accents.
Id@
congats! you will love it up there and caitlan will grow up in a much better environment ;D
thats some good land to bulid a track at
GORGEOUS! Congratulations and best wishes! ;)
nice are you close to towns?
:'( never got to meet you that sucks man! I literally almost drooled when i saw 20 acres then the pictures, best of luck bro.
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on September 18, 2005, 08:45:59 PM
nice are you close to towns?
We are about 20 min outside of Nashville.
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 18, 2005, 09:32:21 PM
:'( never got to meet you that sucks man! I literally almost drooled when i saw 20 acres then the pictures, best of luck bro.
We arent moving yet Kid. You just gotta make it to some more rides ;) . We will probably be moving up there during the first few months of 2006. Still gotta build a house and stuff, Hell, still gotta sell our house in FL 8) .
Quote from: Flsportsman05 on September 18, 2005, 09:36:40 PM
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 18, 2005, 09:32:21 PM
:'( never got to meet you that sucks man! I literally almost drooled when i saw 20 acres then the pictures, best of luck bro.
We arent moving yet Kid. You just gotta make it to some more rides ;) . We will probably be moving up there during the first few months of 2006. Still gotta build a house and stuff, Hell, still gotta sell our house in FL 8) .
Well then thats good. I will make a point of it to meet you and the family.....even though yall did switch to utes. lol ::)
Congrats on the new purchase. Tennessee is a beautiful state.
Nice , now ya gotta get snowmobiles too............
Nice property, when is the group ride ;)
I'm looking for property up there too! what is 20 acres going for up there now? and how did you find it? thanks Erik,
Congrats on the new property. Looks very peaceful.
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 18, 2005, 10:08:23 PM
Quote from: Flsportsman05 on September 18, 2005, 09:36:40 PM
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 18, 2005, 09:32:21 PM
:'( never got to meet you that sucks man! I literally almost drooled when i saw 20 acres then the pictures, best of luck bro.
We arent moving yet Kid. You just gotta make it to some more rides ;) . We will probably be moving up there during the first few months of 2006. Still gotta build a house and stuff, Hell, still gotta sell our house in FL 8) .
Well then thats good. I will make a point of it to meet you and the family.....even though yall did switch to utes. lol ::)
lol, id also like to meet flboaster04 before he leaves.
nice land, is the shed sturdy or is it rotting out?
-mokas-
The Shed is Sturdy. Were going to use it for 2 horses and there feed and hay and stuff.
Very nice!
My wife and I are also talking about moving to TN. We have been looking at property online for the last 2 months. Beautiful there indeed. :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: KingQuad on October 02, 2005, 11:21:28 AM
Very nice!
My wife and I are also talking about moving to TN. We have been looking at property online for the last 2 months. Beautiful there indeed. :ThumbsUp.gif
I dont know if you have been to this website http://www.landandfarm.com/lf/ (http://www.landandfarm.com/lf/) .That site is pretty good
nice property luis. what were you doing, just out riding around and happend across it. :) whats the jobs situation up there?
jeff
Quote from: Flsportsman05 on October 02, 2005, 12:34:37 PM
Quote from: KingQuad on October 02, 2005, 11:21:28 AM
Very nice!
My wife and I are also talking about moving to TN. We have been looking at property online for the last 2 months. Beautiful there indeed. :ThumbsUp.gif
I dont know if you have been to this website http://www.landandfarm.com/lf/ (http://www.landandfarm.com/lf/) .That site is pretty good
just checked out the website. very nice.
jeff
Quote from: Flsportsman05 on October 02, 2005, 12:34:37 PM
Quote from: KingQuad on October 02, 2005, 11:21:28 AM
Very nice!
My wife and I are also talking about moving to TN. We have been looking at property online for the last 2 months. Beautiful there indeed. :ThumbsUp.gif
I dont know if you have been to this website http://www.landandfarm.com/lf/ (http://www.landandfarm.com/lf/) .That site is pretty good
Thanks for the link! Never been on that site. Will have to check it out for sure.
Looks awesome... Tennessee is beautiful.. congrats!!