Going to Coal Creek Orv Area in Oliver springs Tenn 20 th till 23rd Oct if any else wants to go
http://www.windrockatv.com/
you wouldn't want me there i'd be stoped dead in the middle of the trail. What a beautiful place man. I've never traveled outside of tampa area so i'd be awe struck.
I'm going 10/6. I'll post photos.
The Grizz Family is going there for Christmas to check it out before the july ride
Mama Grizz
I went there with a small group last fall and had a great time. Make sure everyone in the group are excellent riders because there are some very steep, rocky and off camber trails there. The senery is awesome. Please do not miss trail 12, it is at the very bottom of the valley and has about 8 to 10 creek crossings. You will enjoy the ride. They are supposed to have 72,000 acres but it sure seemed more than that. We rode every trail and logged about 200 miles in 4 days of riding. That does not sound like alot but when you are up and down hills and switch backs it is a long day.You will check out some of the coolest windmills ever. PAULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the info. We have ridden Hatfield McCoy trails in West Virginia three times so I think well be okay. I am very excited about going.
Thanks
Mama Grizz