i want to set up a group ride for 4x4 or uti's only no sports i was thining of the humps the weekend of the 1st or if any one has a better place to go insted of there. i hope ill have my king rancher done by then cuz the next weekend im going to ocala i just want to see if the bike runs good also i was thinkg eather sat or sunday if its sat we can have alil bbq and do some night riding after that if its sunday we can go earlyer also i can try and see is its top wet out there cuz im only about 2 miles away. if u guys want u guys can im me on aol at rancher350kid to plan a ride out there
Sorry but you're going to have a hard time getting ppl together that weekend. Most of us are going on the Eureka Dam II ride.
i know i jst lookd and the weekend after im going to big scrubs lol
just my 2 cents worth 5a is a god place for a 4x4 ride,anyone who has ridden there will agree,just a thought,great place to ride,when your muddy,got a nice pond to jump in with a swing,just to cool off and wash,great place
where is it
its in north fl right im in south kinda far for a days drive
I am ready to ride but 5a is closed due to rain right?
We should try to create an event calendar it would help schedule things so everyone could see who's doing what and when. Make a list of who's going, where it's at when it will all begin. If I was smart enough to know how to insert something that we could add on to everyday I would but I'm not that savvy on the computers. Perhaps there is even something like that on here and I just haven't seen it yet. Just a thought. Mama Grizz you awesome with that stuff where ya at?
im going out feeder ban ridng after i put my shuters on ill be on my moms bike so ill tell yall if the hump is good
5a is still open great riding and is not as far as bigscrub,great mud,or just riding.
on 95 just north of coco beach
can u camp there or is there a hotel neer by also how far from big scrubs is it
5A is North of Titusville On the Volusia/ Brevard County line. Next to I-95.
Rancher Kid, it takes me just under 3 hrs to get to the 288th ST/Biscayne Exit in Homestead from my house, and 5A is about 45 min north of me. Ocala is 2 further, So 5A is a lot closer for you.
yea but what about camping
I wouldn't but there are hotels close.
i know 5a like the back of my hand, but with all os this rain its ging to be flooded!!!! you guys better be ready for some serious mud.
-mokas-
5A sounds interesting. I'm looking for a place to ride since there aint sh*t down south. Problem is it's a 3 hour drive. I could be in Ocala with a half hour more of driving and camping is everywhere. We need a closer spot to ride :banghead.gif
is 5a the same place as Scottsmore......exit 231 off I-95 by Titusville ???
If anyone knows could you let me know, thanks.
~MudMan~
yup...