Well i gotta say Karma is pretty true from the looks of it. I was giving Wheelie Boy sh*t because he broke his right arm........ :-*....In other words, what goes around comes around. Thus being he has his right arm put in a cast. From the looks of it my right arm will also be goin in a cast too.
Long story short, i was catching at my game last night, ball in the dirt go to block it kicks wierd and hits my thumb and cant bend my thumb. Still swollen the size of a popcicle. And hurts like hell. So another reason i may not be posting as much is it will take FOR EVER with one hand. Just thought id let you know.
PS: Baseball is pretty dangerous. Second bone i have broke playing it LOL.
*its not forsure broken yet but i know it is just by the feeling* i dont want a cast though. Too much stuff i have to miss out in. Plus im right handed so i dont know what ill do in school.
Thats what you get ::)........ j/k sorry to hear about your thumb.
so much for your love life ;)jk hope you feel better soon ;D
Quote from: dreth on September 15, 2005, 08:07:59 PM
so much for your love life ;)jk hope you feel better soon ;D
lol.... Bro, you are mean....
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 15, 2005, 08:19:17 PM
Quote from: dreth on September 15, 2005, 08:07:59 PM
so much for your love life ;)jk hope you feel better soon ;D
lol.... Bro, you are mean....
I cant say anything mean to dreth but just this once.......... the love life aint damaged.........Tori is still alive.
::) :w :H j/p Shawn!!!!! i love you man!!!!! hope you dont take offense
Hope it Heals Quick Kid
DOH!
sorry bro.
Id@
Did you get an xray yet? Keep it high so th swelling isn't as bad and ice it down. At least you didn't do something dumb to do it. Feel better curtis, hope its not your throttle thumb ???
Becareful when doing the number 2 with the lefty. :M :H
lol thanks guys, yep its the throttle thumb......it sucks its not even a "cool" story either.
Also did i mention its crooked too. Pretty funny i played the whole game with it broken :-P
What color cast should i get, i was thinkin either camo or red for my honda pride. And for all the girls at school i may have to make up a BS story bout how a tree jumped out in front of me. O0 :lecture.gif :T
no tree............
umm yeah iwas scuba diving for lobster, stuck my hand in a rock to grab it and BAM -moray eel, or shark. u get the picture.
Well, if you get hurt on a quad ppl tell you to get rid of the quad and quit the sport. Guess since you've had 2 baseball injuries you need to give it up.....NOT!
Hope you get well quick!
tell the girls you broke it defending a woman's honor ;)
yeah! tell the chicks you were s-beatin some guy and jabbed his eye out with your thumb while you were chokin him out. or you could just tell them you broke it playing with balls. ha ha ha. just kidding bro. feel better. johnny
I didn't think they would give you a cast for a broken thumb.
I donno im thinkin ill get a hald arm cast or somethin.
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 15, 2005, 10:11:35 PM
What color cast should i get, i was thinkin either camo or red for my honda pride. And for all the girls at school i may have to make up a BS story bout how a tree jumped out in front of me. O0 :lecture.gif :T
I see a poll coming 2:L
Id@
right up your butt if you start one
Supposedly its jammed. How they get that when i cant bend my finger and it hurts not even moving i dont know. But we will see on tuesday or so if i go for xrays.
I jammed my thumb playing football and it felt like it was broken, couldn't bend and it throbbed when I went to sleep or woke up. Took over a year to go back to normal.
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on September 16, 2005, 02:01:26 PM
I jammed my thumb playing football and it felt like it was broken, couldn't bend and it throbbed when I went to sleep or woke up. Took over a year to go back to normal.
your kidding right? that exactly what it does.
Sounds like it may be twist throttle time lmk. :'(
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 16, 2005, 02:17:25 PM
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on September 16, 2005, 02:01:26 PM
I jammed my thumb playing football and it felt like it was broken, couldn't bend and it throbbed when I went to sleep or woke up. Took over a year to go back to normal.
your kidding right? that exactly what it does.
In 3-5 days it will be much better. Use ice/icepack when it hurts and take pain killers (aspirin, Tylenol, etc.) I was riding the next day, just put a popsicle stick splint on and dealt with it. Your young so it will probably heal much faster than mine.
Pull on it til it pops, then throw some dirt on it and get back out there and play ball!
Quote from: ucfneed2ride on September 16, 2005, 03:08:36 PM
Pull on it til it pops, then throw some dirt on it and get back out there and play ball!
Funny thing is, is the whole game i was pullin like an SOB but nothin, then i had my friend (teammate) pull while i was pushing backwards still wouldnt come out im like WTF!
Is it still swollen?
Quote from: ucfneed2ride on September 16, 2005, 03:23:05 PM
Is it still swollen?
yep and crooked lol i still say its broken
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 16, 2005, 03:33:05 PM
Quote from: ucfneed2ride on September 16, 2005, 03:23:05 PM
Is it still swollen?
yep and crooked lol i still say its broken
does anybody else see where this is going? ;) starting to sound a little funny
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 16, 2005, 03:15:03 PM
Quote from: ucfneed2ride on September 16, 2005, 03:08:36 PM
Pull on it til it pops, then throw some dirt on it and get back out there and play ball!
Funny thing is, is the whole game i was pullin like an SOB but nothin, then i had my friend (teammate) pull while i was pushing backwards still wouldnt come out im like WTF!
this is hillarious. ;D sorry lmk, but if you think about what your writing its killing me. i'm cracking up.
LOL wow i cant believe i didnt catch that when i typed it...yeah thats some funny stuff right there. OK no more sexual inuendos from me i promise....LMAO
LMAO well i guess i should mention that fellow teammate was a female! 2:L
oh man that was funny. This made my day!
good stuff bro. hope you feel better.
NYRaptor.....good one. Like UCF I can't believe I completely missed those. Funny as all heck! But I can blame it on a blond moment.
LMK, you saying you play baseball on a girls team? Um I'm a little worried about you getting soft....LMBO!
Yea Karmas a B!tch
Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 19, 2005, 01:31:09 PM
NYRaptor.....good one. Like UCF I can't believe I completely missed those. Funny as all heck! But I can blame it on a blond moment.
LMK, you saying you play baseball on a girls team? Um I'm a little worried about you getting soft....LMBO!
talk about double meaning. ;D ;D
Quote from: gery350 on September 19, 2005, 01:43:24 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 19, 2005, 01:31:09 PM
NYRaptor.....good one. Like UCF I can't believe I completely missed those. Funny as all heck! But I can blame it on a blond moment.
LMK, you saying you play baseball on a girls team? Um I'm a little worried about you getting soft....LMBO!
talk about double meaning. ;D ;D
Your peanut butter jar must be empty