Is it open yet ???? Does anyone know ?
I hear ya! I miss that place. Aint it hunting season out there though?
Holey Land is still closed due to the high water levels
Thanks for the update !
Yeah they don't want us to stress out the animals due to the high water levels. However once it opens up those animals will be shot at by the hunters which should not cause hardly any stress for them. My A$$. It's just another poor excuse to keep us out of there. I'm sure the enviromentilists are behind it.
i herd that there is another place open out there sum like 3a or some thing this kid in my class was telling it to me today and he said eh went out there the past weekend
i thnk u mean 5 a
no cuz he siad its right next to holey land