"What Can Brown Do For You?" The Brown truck has been making regular visits here lately ;D
New Mods on the 400ex:
DG V-Pro Front Bumper
White Brothers CDI Box
Curtis Sparks Ignition Advance Key
Curtis Sparks Jet Ket
Curtis Sparks X-6 Stainless Steel Full Exhuast System
Uni Pro Flow Air Filter
OuterWears
Uni Air Filter Vents
UM Polished Air Scoops
Mod Squad Axle Lock Nut
Tusk Heavy Duty Tie Rods
All Balls Rear Axle Bearings
The Suspension is next ;D
I like the look of that!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Ignition Advance Key
[attachment deleted by admin]
Jet Ket :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
Sparks X6
[attachment deleted by admin]
Before
[attachment deleted by admin]
During
[attachment deleted by admin]
Ditto
[attachment deleted by admin]
looks like brown hooked you up ;D
Uhh Oh! Looking good on the parts. Definitely get those shocks ;)
Very sweet man. Brown is awsome
Is there going to be a 440 big bore next u know u want it.
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 16, 2005, 03:14:27 AM
Is there going to be a 440 big bore next u know u want it.
I'm trying to hold of on that. I'm thinking that the rider will make the bike faster also ;D
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on September 16, 2005, 03:54:55 AM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 16, 2005, 03:14:27 AM
Is there going to be a 440 big bore next u know u want it.
I'm trying to hold of on that. I'm thinking that the rider will make the bike faster also ;D
so what your saying is that im gonna get alot of seat time on the fohuned ;)
Quote from: dreth on September 16, 2005, 09:37:37 PM
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on September 16, 2005, 03:54:55 AM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 16, 2005, 03:14:27 AM
Is there going to be a 440 big bore next u know u want it.
I'm trying to hold of on that. I'm thinking that the rider will make the bike faster also ;D
so what your saying is that im gonna get alot of seat time on the fohuned ;)
Nah man you know da fohuned is my specialty! lol Looks good man.
Brown truck + yellow Honda = 1 heck of an awseome ride!
Lookin good ;) You got a way to add a music track in there somhow?
Quote from: dreth on September 16, 2005, 09:37:37 PM
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on September 16, 2005, 03:54:55 AM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 16, 2005, 03:14:27 AM
Is there going to be a 440 big bore next u know u want it.
I'm trying to hold of on that. I'm thinking that the rider will make the bike faster also ;D
so what your saying is that im gonna get alot of seat time on the fohuned ;)
nah, what I'm saying is the dragon will be talking some trash on the 1st.