:)(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1007.jpg) number 5 and 3 are mine
holy crap, do you know how long I have been wanting to post pics. Just got to get the sizing thing down and then look out, pics of everything to come.
Yep. Them little chillins geting ready to flat track !! ;) That was a fun night !! ;D ;D
:)(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1017.jpg)
Nice pics Matt !! ;D ;D Wheres mine ? :( ;D ;D
:)(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1025.jpg)
When I get this completely figured out you guys are going to beg me to stop. Next I'll learn videos ;D
bout time you learn how
:)(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_0944.jpg) Dad, lets go get some scallops
whoops(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_0570.jpg)
why are some pics BIG and some aren't?
:)(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_0770.jpg)
2 small
:)(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_0621.jpg) try to ignore the really slow guy in the green shirt to the right.
I use the paint program that's in almost every PC. The pic has to be less than 75k bites to upload.
Here's how I do it.
open paint
on top click on image
go down to stretch/skew
in the vert & horz boxs put 40% or 50% in both
save as, and I just add an a or b or 2 after the name for the smaller one
click on open and see the size, if to large, reduce more. If to small, delete and start over for that pic. That's why I save as, it leaves the original alone.
Nice pics by the way, thanks.
future baywatch star?(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1104.jpg)
almost
:)(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/eurika_ride_047.jpg)dont tell dad
:)(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/eurika_ride_029.jpg)Its awsome having having someone else in the house that wants to ride as bad as I do
NICE pics CHILLIN.
Great Pics. Keep them coming
Nice Pics Chiilin Glad to see you finally Learned ;)
its almost as fun as riding ;) lets see em 8)
chillin the pics are great, my kid loves them and he wants to know when you guys race so we can go to. He's all excited cuz hes gratuated from a viper 50 to a viper 90R.
MB