ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Jeffgre on September 14, 2005, 08:34:43 PM

Title: New Toy #2
Post by: Jeffgre on September 14, 2005, 08:34:43 PM
Hello All,

Just thought I'd put a few pictures of my #2 toy!!! '06 Grizzly with 27" Kenda Bear Claws. This is my "If I can't outrun 'em....I'll out mud 'em" version. See below for my go fast toy #1.

Jeffgre


(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Jeffgre/06Grizzly5.jpg)

(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Jeffgre/06Grizzly3.jpg)

(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Jeffgre/06Grizzly4.jpg)

(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Jeffgre/06Grizzly2.jpg)

(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Jeffgre/06Grizzly1.jpg)



Here's My Baby......

(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Jeffgre/2005-8-9350xMisc002.jpg)
Title: Re: New Toy #2
Post by: nATiVcracker on September 14, 2005, 09:00:35 PM
VERY , VERY NICE . BOTH OF THEM . NEVER RIDDEN A 3 WHEELER . THEY LOOK GREAT .
Title: Re: New Toy #2
Post by: RL400 on September 14, 2005, 09:30:41 PM
very nice!

looks like you're at ARS

rl.
Title: Re: New Toy #2
Post by: Jeffgre on September 14, 2005, 11:49:47 PM
Not too bad........Out the door $6,900 with everything then add $240 for the winch and installation. Yamaha has a special going on right now for Warn winches...$69.
Title: Re: New Toy #2
Post by: T2 on September 15, 2005, 12:08:06 AM
Nice bikes ;D
Title: Re: New Toy #2
Post by: lawn_man mx on September 15, 2005, 12:45:23 AM
thats  a sweet  3 wheeler!     that thing   must rip. ;D
Title: Re: New Toy #2
Post by: BCConviber on September 15, 2005, 01:30:10 AM
Hey Jeffgre... If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy that grizzly?
Title: Re: New Toy #2
Post by: Quad32x on September 15, 2005, 01:33:43 AM
I  love  the  three  wheeler !!!! ;D ;D ;D   SUPER  clean !!! ;) ;D ;D
Title: Re: New Toy #2
Post by: Jeffgre on September 15, 2005, 01:39:45 AM
BCConviber,

Bought it at ARS (Good Job RL400) in Lake Okeechobee, FL. Had to wait a little b/c I wanted the '06 in red and they trickle in. Very good people to deal with.

Jeffgre
Title: Re: New Toy #2
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on September 15, 2005, 03:37:22 PM
SWEET RIDES! I have rode a 350x back in the day WILD ride. ;D
Title: Re: New Toy #2
Post by: xtremeraptor on September 18, 2005, 02:29:58 AM
I ALWAYS DID LIKE THE GRIZZLY................NICE BIKE